DAZN for Kodi
I recently installed kodi on raspbian stretch and I'm looking to install DAZN.  I have a subscription but I'm unable to find the download zip or repository.  Can anyone help?
It's in Kodi's official repository, and requires version 18 to function properly.
I  have version 18 installed but I still can't find it.  I see there's game pass but I don't think that's the same login in canada
Github should be an option...
NVIDIA Shield, H270M-Plus (i3-7100),NUC7i3BNH,WeTekHub,Pi2,Win10Server.
hey that's cool! I have an account with them.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2018-10-03, 18:47)dforet Wrote: I  have version 18 installed but I still can't find it.  I see there's game pass but I don't think that's the same login in canada
 Maybe a bit late to the party, but I have the same problem. I'm in Germany, running v18 nightly build of Kodi (using osmc) and no DAZN addon. The addon used to be there, I had it installed earlier in the year. Only after reinstalling everything after my RPi broke I can't find DAZN in the addons anymore.

I suppose I'll give the GIThub link a try.
Is it possible that they still link to the krypton addon db?
I had to remove it from krypton for incompatibility and is now indeed available in leia only.

Github should be good to go, but dont forget to install dependencies.
Hello, everyone. I have a little problem. In the latest version of this list... https://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/androi...-v8a/Leia/ there is a problem with the add on Dazn and the app. There is no audio, absent, while with youtube, mediaset, rai and others, the audio track is present. The audio track on add on DAZN is present on kodi for windows 10.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DAZN for Kodi0