Refresh all movie information from Internet
When I am viewing a a movie by default it has 'Play', 'Choose Art', and 'Refresh' options only ('Cast' is greyed out). But when I click refresh and have it refresh from Internet, it loads in way more information such as the IMDB ratings, Trailer, Cast, Fanart, and Artwork. Is there a way to force refresh for all movies?
(2018-10-04, 02:10)Abolfazl Wrote: But when I click refresh and have it refresh from Internet, it loads in way more information
Makes me wonder how you first scraped your movies.

(2018-10-04, 02:10)Abolfazl Wrote: Is there a way to force refresh for all movies?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Updating_or_remov...esh_Source
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-10-04, 02:40)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-10-04, 02:10)Abolfazl Wrote: But when I click refresh and have it refresh from Internet, it loads in way more information
Makes me wonder how you first scraped your movies.

(2018-10-04, 02:10)Abolfazl Wrote: Is there a way to force refresh for all movies?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Updating_or_remov...esh_Source 
 I have already clear all my movies and then readd them using the Universal Movie Scraper. I am still not getting Cast, Trailer, or updated Rating information. Am I supposed to after using Universal Movie Scraper?
You would be better off using TheMovieDB scraper. If you are using v17 of Kodi, then it should be version 5.1.4 for the scraper.

Go to your Source, bring up the Context Menu, select Change Content then change the scraper there. Check the Settings and make sure whatever you need is enabled.

You need to do that for all your movie sources.

If it still does not work, then provide a Debug Log uploaded to the Kodi Paste Site
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-10-04, 05:01)Karellen Wrote: You would be better off using TheMovieDB scraper. If you are using v17 of Kodi, then it should be version 5.1.4 for the scraper.

Go to your Source, bring up the Context Menu, select Change Content then change the scraper there. Check the Settings and make sure whatever you need is enabled.

You need to do that for all your movie sources.

If it still does not work, then provide a Debug Log uploaded to the Kodi Paste Site
Okay I think I found out the problem I was having. When the movie folder had a .nfo file in it, the scraper would skip downloading the trailer and other information. I made a script to delete (well rename) all my nfo files. I am going through the Universal Movie Scraper to get all the info and it looks to be working.

Is there anyway to have the scraper ignore nfo files?
(2018-10-04, 18:40)Abolfazl Wrote: Is there anyway to have the scraper ignore nfo files?
No. Local Artwork, Trailers and NFO Files always have priority.

If you don't want that, then delete them.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refresh all movie information from Internet0