XBOX Beta 3 version
How do i get the beta 3 version placed onto my xbox
Install it from the Xbox Store.
It's pending update
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
beta 3 isn't on the MS Store
My Xbox updated Kodi to beta 3, can not see much difference in performance. Moreover tv shows still not fixed. Oh well maybe beta4 will do that.
Saying it doesn't work is absolutely pointless without being specific.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi,
What about SFTP option, are this back as an option when you need to add networks location, I really miss this.
I am not able to connect to my server anylongerwithout this.

My consol are Xbox One X

Cheers
Its not letting me input my path, everytime i try to input my path rhis is what i get

Unable to connect
Couldn't retrieve directory information. This could be due to the network not being connected. Would you loke to add it anyway?

What does that mean please help.
(2018-10-05, 08:20)eskimos Wrote: My Xbox updated Kodi to beta 3, can not see much difference in performance. Moreover tv shows still not fixed. Oh well maybe beta4 will do that.

Was your issue that it kept crashing after trying to add them to the database ??
No everything works apart of not going to episode list when you click on the show to play it. This is long-standing issue when some people have it but other not.
Started to from the post:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2752528

I am using NFS to connect to the server, when I go to tv-shows list I am getting without any problem to episodes list and even see which I watched already.  So I do not understand that problem. I will try to enable debug mode and post some logs soon.

Cheers
Here you have my log uploaded:

rarelesoze (paste)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta 3 version0