Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2018-10-13, 01:57)gregeeh Wrote:
Quote:Check if you can update your Kodi version to the latest nightly with this one:

https://kodi.tv/addon/scripts/kodi-android-installer

That way you get the latest Vu+ addon to your Kodi automatically.

This worked great and I now have timeshift.  Thank you.

A couple of questions:

1. There appears to be no way to fast forward thru a timeshift?  The right arrow just takes you to the end of the timeshift period.
2. On my PVR I can skip backwards and forward thru recordings and timeshift by a predetermined time. eg: Right Arrow 30 secs forward, Up Arrow 3 mins forward, Left Arrow 15 secs backwards.  I guess this sort of thing is not available?
3. In setup for this add-on there are 2 options "On Playback" and "On Pause" in the timeshift section.  What is the difference between the two?

Once again, thanks for your input.

Greg

Hey Greg,

On mine the right arrow skips forward just like playing a normal video file. I mean the right arrow on the remote. So what you describe in point 2 should be available.

On point 3, on pause is only use the time shift buffer when you have paused. I.e. you could only go back/forward if you had paused. On playback is always time shifting so you could go back and watch the last 2 mins (or more) if you missed it.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by phunkyfish - 2018-10-18, 07:50

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.