Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2018-10-19, 17:02)phunkyfish Wrote: Thanks, it makes it much easier for me rather than trying to find posts in the forums. Plus you get an automatic reply once it makes it into the master branch (I.e. it will imminently be in the next nightly build).
Sorry for the late response. I wanted to hold fire for a few days at least and see if the Windows issue might be resolved to establish if that was the root of the problem.
Just installed a fix for the windows issue and the problems I was experiencing here with setting/editing timers have now gone.  So not an issue anymore. Smile
Haven't tried using the padding feature as yet to see if that will work as well now, but will give it a tester and let you know on the GitHub if it remains an issue at my end.
Cheers

Quick update: Tried recording something with padding applied to start and finish and worked like a charm! If I configured default padding on my actual enigma device for all recordings, do you know if that will get applied automatically when I set a recording in Kodi?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2018-10-31, 13:09

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.