Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
Think you've suggested using this option before and I was pretty sure there was specific reason why I had avoided doing so, but couldn't rightly remember what it was until now. Sadly, on my device image (OpenATV) the genre information is not collected when using the EIT option. I think you had mentioned previously that OpenVix collects the genre info. Unfortunately, there is no official support for Vix for Zgemma devices.

At the moment, using the EIT option with OpenATV I have 3 issues:-
1) No Genre Information
2) Some of my Freesat Channels are returning zero guide data.
3) Don't think EIT option covers Freeview tuner on my device, as those channels are also blank.

Will stick with the set-up for a little longer to see if situation improves, but eventually I'm probably going to be pushed back to the original config I had.
Don't know, maybe its a hardware issue causing the wrong durations and programme info. I tested a friend's a Zgemma device a couple of years back and remember I had issues with incorrect/missing guide data in Kodi. At the time I put it down to using a USB stick for storing recordings and guide data, but my current device has an internal HDD. Maybe my fault for going with cheap hardware...... Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2019-01-20, 21:30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.