Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
Well, initially I thought the guide data was correct and that particular mystery was now solved, but I'm still getting some duration errors on the guide screen, whilst the PVR Info Dialog for the same affected programmes are displaying the correct duration. I don't understand what is causing this behaviour to happen, but I'm pretty sure it's not skin issue. The problem is further complicated as it seems to be quite random. All I know for sure is the problem did not exist until fairly recently (Maybe prior to the beginning of Dec 18):-

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

I'm the same, trying to understand if the problem is with data being sent from the STB, the PVR addon, the Skin, or something with Kodi Core. 
As for channels missing, currently I have no EPG data for Channel 4 HD, Paramount Network, Sony Movies, Movies 4 Men, Al Jazeera News, CNN and most of my Music Channels.
No worries about EIT question for Freeview. Maybe I just wondered if that particular functionality was unique to Freesat Only.

If it helps, what I might try is downloading the channel playlist from the openwebif and see if I get the same issues using either simple PVR or TV Mosiac clients.
Worth a try maybe?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2019-01-21, 17:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3