Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
Did something change on the last update on the timer side?
Prior to version 3.17, I would generally surf my guide on a weekly basis and set all my timers by selecting the record item on the context menu. I would then go to the timer settings and change the timer type to 'One time' and manually change the start and finish times to account for timer padding. With the latest version (3.17), I am unable to change the recording type in the timer settings anymore, thus unable to change my start and finish times.
There is an option to set padding, but when I check to see if padding has been applied afterwards it's always blank, so not sure if its been applied or not. Unfortunately there is currently no info label available in Kodi for the timer padding. If there was, I could show this information on the timer screen and know for sure that padding times had been applied.
Is there a setting in the latest update that I need to change in order for me to continue setting timers in the way that I have been doing for the past 5/6 years? I a quick flick through the PVR settings, but couldn't immediately see anything that I could change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2019-02-16, 15:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3