Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2019-02-22, 18:10)ksooo Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 20:21)Dumyat Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 19:15)phunkyfish Wrote:  
Show me the skin code for listitem.duration at top of your epg guide, please. Which time format string are you using?         

I use a variable to display the duration. Variable is calculated by looking at the start of the duration from 1 min to 5h59m. As you can imagine, it's quite a long variable. Examples here:-
php:
<value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,00Smile">1 min</value>
php:
<value condition="String.StartsWith(Container.ListItem.Duration,00Smile">1 min</value>
php:
<value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:00Smile">1h00m</value>
php:
<value condition="String.StartsWith(Container.ListItem.Duration,01:00Smile">1h00m</value>
And so on....
The weird part is when I right click on a programme with the wrong duration time to bring up the context menu and go to the programme info screen, I get the correct duration, which uses exactly the same variable. That would suggest the variable is working as expected, but something is triggering it not to work on the guide screen.

I'm thinking to maybe test with the Estuary stock skin and see if the same behaviour occurs, using this variable.
I think the time formats got changed a while ago, so I might not even need this variable anymore. But I'm not sure if I can display the duration in the same way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2019-02-22, 21:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3