• 26(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
You’re welcome
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2019-03-07, 00:27)phunkyfish Wrote: Are you using CEC, a keyboard or a remote directly on your kodi box?
 I'm using a Harmony remonte and Flirc USB-dongle. Kodi is running on a intel NUC.
Kodi 18.1, PVR v3.19.0. Every 5 minutes - the server is restarted
(2019-03-06, 20:11)tom.smith Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 22:20)phunkyfish Wrote: By default you should have all the bouquets. But you need to go to guide to view them.

If you go to guide what do you see at the top of the screen?

You may also need to enable channel groups in PVR settings. On libreElec it might still be disabled by default.

If you’re still not having any luck just post a debug log and I’ll take a look (details on how to do that in my signature).
Yes, I do have all the bouquets imported. They can be selected by using epg or options (channel list and hit left button - there is the group that can be selected). 
According to this everything is fine.

But I'm a little bit 'spolled' by my old receiver - but I guess this is something that has to be done editing keyboard.xml:
I would like to change the bouquets/groups with the 'channel+/- buttons', the channels itself within the selected bouquet/group with the 'up/down-buttons' and select the marked channel with 'select-button'.

This means whenever I hit the channel+/- button the complete bouquet/group-list of the current channel should be shown with the current channel marked as active.
Then something like
channel+  = group-list up (listing of all channels of this group)
channel-   = group-list down (listing of all channels of this group)
up            = channel up (within the selected group)
down        = channel down (within the selected group)
select       = start TV-channel - watch TV

Has anybody done something like this?

What you want to do is mostly possible as far as I know. The channel +/- is the tricky part. It might be easier to have a shortcut to bring up the current bouquet and navigate to the others using the standard controls.

I would search the forum first as this would be a common topic for PVR and kodi in general. If you don’t have any luck then raise a general PVR post for this though instead of here as more people will see it and your more likely to get help. Note that all the addons use the same UI.
(2019-03-07, 21:17)iLexmann Wrote: Kodi 18.1, PVR v3.19.0. Every 5 minutes - the server is restarted

What E2 device are you running and can you post a debug log?

Could you also post what you are doing when the first server restart happens? I.e. watching a PVR channel, watching a video, browsing guide etc.
pvr log
(2019-03-07, 22:57)iLexmann Wrote: pvr log
 This is not a full debug log. Please see my signature.
können Sie mir mitteilen wo ich das plugin für Rasperie Kodi--LibreELEC beziehen kann, dort liegt leider nur die version 3.17

danke

wenn möglich per mail dann spiele ich es per hand ein oder ein link
(2019-03-08, 07:42)florian111 Wrote: können Sie mir mitteilen wo ich das plugin für Rasperie Kodi--LibreELEC beziehen kann, dort liegt leider nur die version 3.17

danke

wenn möglich per mail dann spiele ich es per hand ein oder ein link

In future please post your questions in English, thanks

On libreelec it ships with the addons so you can either use a nightly if you want to update or wait for the next release. Nightlies here for libreelc RPi: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298461 (If you have an RPi3 use the Rpi2 build). Note that nightlies are not guaranteed to be stable.
danke dir
english kann ich leider nicht, übersetzer kommt nur mist raus

vielleicht kommen die die protokolle mit meiner dreambox bekannt vor 192.168.0134
das bin ich gruß
florian
Can you also try setting the prevent epg updates on playback in Kodi PVR settings?

Also, what platform are you running on?
Amazonstick 4K
Rasp. 2
(2019-03-08, 20:53)phunkyfish Wrote: Can you also try setting the prevent epg updates on playback in Kodi PVR settings?

Also, what platform are you running on?
 Also for @iLexmann
@phunkyfish 

danke für deine updates und arbeit

gruß

florian
(2019-03-10, 08:17)florian111 Wrote: @phunkyfish 

danke für deine updates und arbeit

gruß

florian

This is an English speaking forum and @phunkyfish most probably did not understand a single word as he is Irish.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3