Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2019-04-10, 22:45)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-04-10, 22:32)Dumyat Wrote: Restarting box and updating the guide data yesterday seems to have done the trick. Last night's recording and tonight's two all showing correct guide data.....  Smile
Will bear this mind for future reference as well.
Cheers

If it happens a lot let me know. I doubt it's addon related but I've been proven wrong before Wink  
Ok, might have spoken too soon, as last night's recording doing the same thing. It seems to be showing programme details towards the end of set recording period (including 45mins of padding). Main recording time was from 9pm to 10pm with 5mins padding for the start and 45 mins padding at the end. Programme details being displayed are for the local news item broadcasting from 22.30-22.35pm. I've just checked some previous recordings where the same thing has happened and at least 3 recordings that started at the same time are also showing the same local news description for the recording details. So, I'm wondering if the padding that has been set is causing this behaviour? If it helps, I have screen shots which I can PM to you. I'd post them here, but looks like adding an image has been updated on the forum and can't resize to show a side-by-side comparison. Don't want to fill this thread up completely with my stuff....  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2019-04-12, 15:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3