Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2019-04-28, 12:26)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 10:09)MysteryMan99 Wrote:  
  • I have a motorised dish attached to the Vu+ and use it to watch channels on 19.2E, 13E & 1W. So far, I can only see channels on 28.2E - is it possible to access these other satellites through the add-on?
  • It would be wonderful if the "Recordings" could be picked up from hdd/movie plus any sub-folders below that - is that possible to set up?
Thanks again  Big Grin
[/list] 

Have you set this up using all groups or only one group for the channels? The addon should support any bouquets/groups you have on your STB. What platform are you running Kodi on?

On recordings it should be possible. How are these sub folders configured on your STB. I.e. are they self created or are they locations set up on the Enigma2 device? 

All of what you are looking for should be supported out of the box without any changes outside of setting the IP address of your STB.

You could try pastbebin'ing the output of
Code:
http://<your-ip>/web/movielist
and I can look at it further. The api call is what is used to populate the recordings in the addon.

EDIT: For the other satellite channels you might need to change channel group, go to guide and they should be displayed across the top of the screen. 
Thanks.

I am running Kodi on an Android TV.

Not sure about groups/bouquets on STB....will have to investigate.

The sub-folders were created using Filezilla, connected to STB.

The output of http://<your-ip>/web/movielist is:

<e2movielist>
<e2movie>
<e2servicereference>
4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:/media/hdd/movie/24 - Day 7 - [7x01].mkv
</e2servicereference>
<e2title>24 - Day 7 - [7x01].mkv</e2title>
<e2description/>
<e2descriptionextended/>
<e2servicename/>
<e2time>1556438297</e2time>
<e2length>?:??</e2length>
<e2tags/>
<e2filename>/media/hdd/movie/24 - Day 7 - [7x01].mkv</e2filename>
<e2filesize>136647755</e2filesize>
</e2movie>
</e2movielist>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by MysteryMan99 - 2019-04-28, 20:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3