Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
@phunkyfish
Not sure if you're still using the Vix image, but I downloaded the latest version last night. They now have a new system plugin 'Radio Times EPG Emulator'. It works with the EPG importer plugin. The guide data is exceptional and all the genres are labelled correctly, ie Movies listed as 'Movie - Thriller' or 'Movie - Sci-Fi' for instance. Entertainment listed as 'Entertainment - Drama' or 'Entertainment - Talk Show'. So it seems to give you genre type, followed by the actual programme genre.....Perfect!  Smile
Screen captures from openwebif:-
ImageImage

Yeah, I was quite pleased, until I checked my guide data in Kodi and saw that none of these new genres are appearing anywhere. My genres are getting returned as Unknown/other in Kodi at the moment. The genre info is included as part of the programme description. Is it easy enough to write a genre translation file like you did for Rytec/Sky, but for these new Radio Times genres? If I knew where to get the info, I could probably prepare a file for inclusion in the addon if you haven't got time.

Check out the plugin when you have a moment. More info here: https://www.linuxsat-support.com/thread/...-emulator/
Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2019-07-08, 15:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3