Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
Yes, must support Freesat, as my STB is showing them all.

I found a theme file in the plugin directory that seems to list all the source ID's for each genre and how they appear on my STB. So, for example 0xc9=Movie - Thriller. 
I presumed it was just a case of writing a genre mapping file for these new ID's and naming the file something different (Radiotimes for instance). So using the above example, it should be configured like this?
php:
<mapping sourceId="0xC9">0x11</mapping> <!-- Movie - Thriller -->

I tried this format for 3 of the movie genres as a quick tester, but still no coloured genres on the epg.
There's something odd going on as well with the 'Long Description' option on the EPG Importer plugin. Mine is currently set to 7 days and I see both the genre and programme description on the STB, but on Kodi I'm only seeing the description (ie no genre). However, if I reduce the amount of days for this option (2 days as an example), Kodi then shows the description, but no genre for the first 2 days. It then shows just the genre for last 5 days (ie no description). 

Maybe give it a try yourself at some point when you have the time and you will see what I mean. 
Cheers

EDIT: Okay, so these genres seem to use 'Outline' (Sub title). I never normally use that option, but once I enabled it, genres all appeared in Kodi. Unfortunately, still no coloured genres so not sure if you are able to do anything with that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2019-07-09, 00:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3