Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
As far as I can see, I've followed the guidelines for creating a new file correctly. I made a copy of the Sky-UK.xml located in the genreIdMappings folder of the addon. I then renamed this file to Radiotimes-uk and changed the mapper name to 'Radiotimes-UK'. I then went down the list and changed everything to '<!-- Undefined -->' to have a completely clean file to work with.

I then located 3 genres from the plugin directory to test:-
0xc6=Movie - Drama
0xc8=Movie - Sci-Fi
0xc9=Movie - Thriller

Then going back to my newly created genre file, I located these genre ID's and just changed the '<!-- Undefined -->' to what they are saying above. Then I chose my new file in the addon settings. Is this right way to config things? If so, the coloured genres and genre label on the guide screen are not working.
What's maddening is the last genre ID listed above (0xc9) is recorded as being 'Detective/Thriller' on the original Sky-UK genre file and I've definitely seen that in my guide previously.
Where would I get a sample of the data imported from the OpenWebIf EPG api call? Do mean a screen capture? I suspect not though.....
Clearly, I'm missing something fairly simple here, because I thought this would be dead easy to do. Will take another look later or maybe tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2019-07-09, 15:34

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.