• 40(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
Amazing, and the logs all look good. I think we’re done.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Excellent! I am the happiest little camper! If You ever need testing something on theese platforms, just say the word!

A question :

When I want to add a timer ( from epg guide ), the default timer type is "Repeating guide-based".
I myself never use repeated timer recordings, so is there a way to add a setting switch, to choose default behavior between "Repeating guide-based" or "One time guide-based" ?
(2019-10-17, 10:04)pcextreme Wrote: A question :

When I want to add a timer ( from epg guide ), the default timer type is "Repeating guide-based".
I myself never use repeated timer recordings, so is there a way to add a setting switch, to choose default behavior between "Repeating guide-based" or "One time guide-based" ?

When you open the info dialog on the guide, hit record for one time guide based.

The other option should be auto guide based? Assuming you have auto timers enabled, there is no reason you shouldn’t.

Repeating guide based is a fallback timer type for users with older Enigma2 devices that don’t support auto timers.
Ohoooo! Thanx! Did not try that!
It work just as You described in x86/x64 Leia and Matrix.
THX!
(2019-10-17, 10:04)pcextreme Wrote: A question :

Instead of "Add timer" select "Record" from the context menu.
Thanx, phunkyfish explained it above, and I got it now Smile
(2019-10-17, 17:55)pcextreme Wrote: Thanx, phunkyfish explained it above, and I got it now Smile

Not exactly, he explained one possible way of doing it (info dialog), I explained another (context menu). [emoji6]
hello, dear friends. please help me, i have 18.5 kodi arch linux, in aur pvr vu addon is outdated, so i decided to compile it according to the instruction, branch matrix, it was successful, than i copied pvr addon folder to .kodi addons in my home folder when i run kodi - message then this addon is not compatible with this version of kodi. i tried different version of kodi from 18.1  but it doesnt work. please help
You need to build the Leia version of the addon. That is compatible with v18. Matrix is V19.
(2019-12-22, 10:51)phunkyfish Wrote: You need to build the Leia version of the addon. That is compatible with v18. Matrix is V19.

i will try one more time, first time it was error during compilation of leia.  i tried pvr-addon-vu-git in aur and it work . but after autoupdate of addon it doesn't
(2019-12-22, 11:03)vgraev Wrote:
(2019-12-22, 10:51)phunkyfish Wrote: You need to build the Leia version of the addon. That is compatible with v18. Matrix is V19.

i will try one more time, first time it was error during compilation of leia.  i tried pvr-addon-vu-git in aur and it work . but after autoupdate of addon it doesn't 
error when compile
run/media/ryzen/linux/pvrleila/pvr.vuplus/src/client.cpp:328:11: ошибка: conflicting declaration of C function «PVR_ERROR GetEPGForChannel(ADDON_HANDLE, int, time_t, time_t)»
  328 | PVR_ERROR GetEPGForChannel(ADDON_HANDLE handle, int iChannelUid, time_t iStart, time_t iEnd)
      |           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /run/media/ryzen/linux/pvrleila/pvr.vuplus/src/client.cpp:35:
/run/media/ryzen/linux/pvrleila/pvr.vuplus/build/build/depends/include/kodi/xbmc_pvr_dll.h:88:13: замечание: предыдущая декларация «PVR_ERROR GetEPGForChannel(ADDON_HANDLE, const PVR_CHANNEL&, time_t, time_t)»
   88 |   PVR_ERROR GetEPGForChannel(ADDON_HANDLE handle, const PVR_CHANNEL& channel, time_t iStart, time_t iEnd);
You are trying to compile the addon against xbmc master.

You need to compile it against xbmc Leia branch. Then it should work.
(2019-12-22, 11:52)phunkyfish Wrote: You are trying to compile the addon against xbmc master.

You need to compile it against xbmc Leia branch. Then it should work.

thanks, i try
Hello,

I'm trying to get kodi standalone based on Arch Linux up and running. Arch is set up and Kodi is installed. 

I don't know what is going wrong right now but there are no pvr-services available. Installed the kodi and kodinerds repos but nothing there...

While compiling pvr-vuplus on my own, I do have a missing dependency during step #4 (cmake...). The audiodecoder.2sf addon is missing. This started a chain of missing addons... I downloaded 65(!) github-repos and gave up. 

As I'm new to git repos I ask for some help what to do.

Kind regards,

Tom
I don't think your problem is vuplus addon related.

You should just build kodi and build all the binary addons you need as part of it. I'm not familiar with linux builds but that part is the same as other platforms. 

Did you follow the build docs for linux?
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3