•   
  • 67(current)
2018 - Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
Does anyone know about if there is an existing issue where playing Disney or Netflix addon it detects DV , though once it matches original frame rate 24p it loses DV and colours are wrong. As workaround I had to set directly 24p in the Kodi settings, however the UI is not smooth, but in this case problem does not happen .
Currently only experiencing issue when playing Disney addon , where for example with some shows as mandalorian frame rate switches to 24p then 25p and again to 24p, tv loses dv signal and plays with wrong colours.

I have some logs :
zomasacudo (paste)

As workaround if I de whitelist 25p and 50p it plays fine 24p.
Hey @fritsch, any chance we could get an updated FireTV build re-based on the 18.7 final release that was posted today?  Either way, I really appreciate all of your efforts.  You've turned my Fire TV Stick 4K into my primary Kodi device.
Already done, you find it at the usual location. Changes: nothing, besides the version in comparison to the last one.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Periodic Video Freeze Problem and Resolution (not a Kodi Problem)

Over the past few days, SD, HD, and 4K videos have Stopped playing for several seconds and then resume.  After troubleshooting for a bit (Network, Storage) I discovered that the Sling TV app had been running in the background and force killing the app made the problem 'go away'.

I guess that makes Sling TV a bad neighbor for Kodi.  I didn't manage to pull up any references when searching and thought this might be a useful breadcrumb for future video freeze and stuttering troubleshooters.
(2020-05-21, 22:33)fritsch Wrote: Already done, you find it at the usual location. Changes: nothing, besides the version in comparison to the last one.

Thank you.  You're a gentleman and a scholar.
(2020-05-23, 03:49)88keyz Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 22:33)fritsch Wrote: Already done, you find it at the usual location. Changes: nothing, besides the version in comparison to the last one.

Thank you.  You're a gentleman and a scholar. 
Lol :-) I am not - but I am trying very hard ;-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
  •   
  • 67(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2018 - Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K53
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.