•   
  • 100(current)
2018 - Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
(2021-01-10, 11:50)fritsch Wrote: Nope, not here. Though: Please use nightlies. We are aiming towards RC1 in a very fast speed, therefore only "fixes" are allowed in master anyways. No need to use Beta2, grap a nightly, test it, file the issues. This is the only way that we have a chance to get that fixed with v19.

@fritsch using the nightlies, I am having the same issues on multiple different FireTV Sticks in multiple homes.

The issue that is occuring is after a resume, when the Kodi icon is clicked, a black screen only appears.  If I move the cursor using the remote, I hear the sound that is heard when you move from one selection to another in Kodi, however nothing displays on the screen.

Any thoughts on what information I would be able to provide to help diagnose this issue?
does anyone can suggest an ethernet adapter with hub usb 3.0 ? 

I have a gigabit lan (yes i know that speed is limited due to usb2 port)
(2021-01-20, 15:29)Roby77 Wrote: does anyone can suggest an ethernet adapter with hub usb 3.0 ? 

I have a gigabit lan (yes i know that speed is limited due to usb2 port)
I'm using this to extend the storage and use wired ethernet.
https://www.ugreen.com/products/usb-3-0-...t-ethernet
You can find it in most online shops.
I only get 100 Mbps though, not worse than wifi still (although wifi reports 300 Mbps, but actual throughput is only around 100 Mbps as well).
Thank you, strange that you get only 100 Mbps on gigabit instead of 400 mbps ca

Maybe chipset is not full compatible with firestick ?  ( i read that some ethernet adapter are not compatbile with firestick)
(2021-01-20, 16:14)Roby77 Wrote: Thank you, strange that you get only 100 Mbps on gigabit instead of 400 mbps ca

Maybe chipset is not full compatible with firestick ?  ( i read that some ethernet adapter are not compatbile with firestick)
Don't know for sure either.
Yeah ... it is NOT enough to play the sample clips (m2ts) of 4K HDR with DV and Atmos smoothly without buffering.
  •   
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2018 - Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.