• 2(current)
v18 Lyrebird MOD 0.9.9 (UPDATE: 2019-09-09)
(2019-02-01, 04:09)bringyoutolife Wrote: Thank you so much I will delete the other post. Your instructions Imageworked but it still displays an icon to the right of the clock with a slash symbol in it where the picture of the weather would normally go here is a screenshot so you know what I mean https://imgur.com/jXLFrUX do you know how to remove that as well?
 All good, mate. Smile

Sadly, cannot view Imgur stuff from where I am presently due to work not allowing those kind of sites to be viewed. I can assist you better when I am at home and can actually look into it for you. I'll give you an answer in about 6 hours. Tongue
(2019-02-01, 04:09)bringyoutolife Wrote: Thank you so much I will delete the other post. Your instructions Imageworked but it still displays an icon to the right of the clock with a slash symbol in it where the picture of the weather would normally go here is a screenshot so you know what I mean https://imgur.com/jXLFrUX do you know how to remove that as well?
 OK, managed to look at the image...

Seems like what you're looking for is from the includes.xml.

If you're using Lyrebird, edit the includes.xml. The control starts at line 711. If using Mimic it will be 707 I think. You can delete it out and it will remove that image but also remove the little clock icon that appears there.

Almost ready! Big Grin
It’s awesome you’re continuing to make Mimic available on Leia Rufoo, thanks so much!

I have Mimic set up just perfect on Kodi 17. Is there an upgrade path from Mimic to Lyrebird that’ll let me pick up updates to Lyrebird in the future.
(2019-02-05, 00:32)zomboided Wrote: It’s awesome you’re continuing to make Mimic available on Leia Rufoo, thanks so much!

I have Mimic set up just perfect on Kodi 17. Is there an upgrade path from Mimic to Lyrebird that’ll let me pick up updates to Lyrebird in the future.
 Thanks for the support.

For now, Lyrebird will be residing on Github until it is ready to go live with an official first version. The battle plan, as it were, is to finish off the current view I'm working on (pictured in the post above yours) so that most gaming scenarios can be tackled straight out of the box. Then I'll be tweaking the existing views in Mimic to sit comfortably under the new topbar / header that Lyrebird has. Once that is done, I'll check in with Braz and if he gives it a thumbs up I'll send it across to be added officially to the Kodi repo where it can be downloaded directly through Kodi and future updates will go through that method.

I anticipate it wouldn't reach that final stage for a little while. So prior to that, all changes will be announced here. Smile
Thanks Rufoo, updated to Kodi 18 and installed Lyrebird from GitHub and all of my Mimic settings survived the transition, so super happy!
Looking forward to adding games to my system in the future, this is some great work you're doing here.
Updated to Version 0.6.1

Introducing: Steam Explorer (First Draft)

Go get it on the first post!
Steam Thumbs view added!

In the next release, many Cirrus Extended views are being ported over, cleaned up, and enhanced. Why let Mimic and Cirrus Extended go to waste? Here is a in development shot of the classic Rightlist Square view from Cirrus Extended spiffed up with some Mimic aesthetic. As this is in development, the design will change prior to release. This just gives a hint of how it is shaping up! Smile

i have some bugs and requests, ill post later on tonight or this weekend. small things ive found. hopefully doesnt require recoding too much.
(2019-02-15, 22:27)rdyott Wrote: i have some bugs and requests, ill post later on tonight or this weekend. small things ive found. hopefully doesnt require recoding too much.
No worries, bud. Just let me know. Smile
The favourites fix works thanks mate.

One suggestion/request would be to add "auto hide OSD". This is a really cool feature I think. As seen in arctic zephyr and aura and some others if I remember correctly.

Thanks for all the work.
Can you please add the ability to use colored icons ..TIA
(2019-02-18, 04:06)Jay19802005 Wrote: Can you please add the ability to use colored icons ..TIA
 Coloured icons? What kind of coloured icons? Dunno what you're referring to exactly.
Ok. so my request/bug is the way you have the views coded.

You have "arcade" as the view. then it has options to tweak that view. the problem is then. Arcade is the VIEW. so the sub directors are locked to the options set.. as in you have top folder (systems) set up with 1 set of options. then the sub folder "nintendo" for example is LOCKED to those previous "arcade" options.. you can not have your "systems" fold options set one way. and then the sub folder set up another way.

follow what im trying to say? i can show Screenshots if you need
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lyrebird MOD 0.9.9 (UPDATE: 2019-09-09)2