Solved <onclick>Close</onclick> in "DialogPVRChannelGuide.xml" opens the PVRInfo Dialog.
<onclick>Close</onclick> in "DialogPVRChannelGuide.xml" opens the PVRInfo Dialog.
Where do you have the onclick action? List, button, etc?
That is the wanted behaviour. <onclick> opens the info dialog of the focused item of the PVR channel guide.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2018-10-07, 19:26)Hitcher Wrote: Where do you have the onclick action? List, button, etc?

Button -> a simple "Button control". (Closebutton)

The expected behavior was that a Button with "<onclick>Close</onclick>" would close this Dialog ("DialogPVRChannelGuide.xml"). but it opens PVRInfo.

EDIT:
xml:

<!-- Close Button -->
            <control type="button">
                <left>635</left>
                <top>0</top>
                <width>160</width>
                <height>50</height>
                <label>close</label>
                <font>Font42</font>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>bottom</aligny>
                <textoffsetx></textoffsetx>
                <textoffsety></textoffsety>
                <onclick>Close</onclick>
                <texturefocus border="1" colordiffuse="CommonDialogButtonFO">common/Base.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus border="1" colordiffuse="CommonDialogButtonNF">common/Base.png</texturenofocus>
            </control>
Just gave it a try and can confirm this issue.

Edit:
The same issue exist in DialgoPVRChannelOSD.xml. The button triggers a channel change to the focused item in the list.

Edit2:
( @ksooo fyi again )
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Shouldn't it be <onclick>Dialog.Close(id)</onclick>? 

Wiki says:
Dialog.Close(dialog[,force])   –   Close a dialog. Set force to true to bypass animations. Use (all,true) to close all opened dialogs at once.
"close" shuold work to imho.  (as long as i get that right, you dont have to specifie the "action" in front.)
Quote:Close -Used to close a dialog
EDIT:Guess "Ronie" or "Hitcher" can tell you more about how that behaves exactly. /EDIT

--
(did already try <onclick>Dialog.Close(pvrchannelguide,true)</onclick> which didnt make any difference.)
Have you tried -

xml:
<onclick>Back</onclick>
not thil you mentioned it, but funnywise it also leads to PVR info.
Could you give this test build

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...ng-x64.exe

a try and report back, please?
Strange after install the provided Build the Button is gone?

Will do a restart as soon as i finisch other stuff im working on. (can thake a while) as soon as i did a restart (PC not just Kodi), i post again.

greetings
> Strange after install the provided Build the Button is gone?

Which button? it's yours, right? You added it to your skin. So, my build can't remove it. I only changed what happens if you click somewhere in the affected dialogs.
Can confirm that its working now! thnx! (Did only test "Close" but if that work i guess "Close.Dialoge(blablub)" will work to.

what also did change is that one of my visible conditions didnt work anymore String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(VideoIsStartup)) as soon as i removed this condition the Button shows up and work.

As i dont need that condition there, i simply removd it.

--
EDIT:
just Tested "Dialog.Close(pvrchannelguide,true)" works to.
Thanks for testing. I will open a PR with the fix.

Regarding the not working condition: my test build definitely changed nothing on that regard. Whatever you have noticed, it can not be caused by my test build..

Again, thanks for reprint and testing.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/14540

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
<onclick>Close</onclick> in "DialogPVRChannelGuide.xml" opens the PVRInfo Dialog.0