all files not being displayed on main menu
Hello everyone,
I am running a osmc/kodi v17.1 combo on a raspberry pi 1. I have been unable to load music files(.wav lossless/ .mp3) into the main screen(when I scroll to music on the left hand side) after scanning them into the library.I was able to play them through the file explorer. To fix the problem I have tried to clean the library under settings->media settings->library(advanced) -> clean library(and re-scan) and I have reinstalled the osmc/kodi v17.1 on the pi.

The log file noted that the directory I was downloading from didn't exist even though I could play the files through the file system.  I also got another warning that sounds important 15:47:10.031 T:2991632976 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"'

Thanks in advance for your help.
Hello @fulgens

I will move your post to the Music sub-forum.

You will need to provide a Debug Log. Quick instructions follow. It is important that you capture the problem in the log

1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem.
  4. Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
all files not being displayed on main menu0