How to install multiple version of URLResolver?
Is there a way of installing multiple version of the URLResolver Addon? or any other addon

I have 3 Profiles, and 2 of them need one version of the addon and the other profile needs an other version of the Addon.

Thank you
Why do you need to do this?

What requires the specific versions?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
the two URLResolver version find different kind of sources. for 1 profile i need the Resolver to find German sources (version 4.0x) and the other needs to find English sources (newest Version)
Because the newest regular version is not made for German sources.
The add-on folder is common to all profiles in a given installation (although the add-on data can be independent), so you'd probably have to rename one of them completely and then edit any add-ons that depend on it to call that new version.

Of course if the add-ons are updated you'll have to customise things again.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi i am having trouble reinstalling url resolver how do i do this?
Why do you need to do that?

What add-on(s) are using it?

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install multiple version of URLResolver?0