How to remove Videos item from the navigator?
Kodi 18 beta on an Xbox One X.

How do I remove the "Videos" item on the navigator, please?  It doesn't have the option to remove it in the right hand pane that most other navigator items have, but I have no need for it because all my videos are movies that are already contained within the Movies item.  I've tried long presses but no joy there either.

The only three navigator items I want to see are:

Movies
Music
Pictures

...but I currently have:

Movies
Music
Pictures
Videos

I'm running Kodi v17 on an Nvidia Shield and managed to do what I seek above - but cannot remember how I did it, and cannot work it out by trial and error through the menus on v18.

Many thanks.
Found it - in Skins.  Thanks anyway - and I lave the post here in case anyone else has the same question in the future.
It is located in Settings>Interface>Skin>Configure skin>Main menu items. Disable what you don't need.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to remove Videos item from the navigator?0