Solved Start playing movie insteadof showing information
Hello,

I use Kodi 18 Leia (18.0-BETA3 Git:20180911-83d2d3c5d0-dirty Media Center Kodi).

When I choose to Show information one a movie, the movie starts playing, I never get informations.
You'd have to post a debug log.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I've found my error, while I was trying to copy paste the debug log, I've seen that I had a mistake in the host hosting the kodi Database, after fixing this issue, everything is working as exepected !

I'm sorry for opening this post before digging in the log as I should have done... Thx for helping me anyway.
No problems. Great that you were able to solve it.

Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Start playing movie insteadof showing information0