Streaming track to Kodi from cellular device?
weird scenario. i'm able to circulate music from my iPhone(8+)/iPad(seasoned) just excellent. but whilst my buddy comes over, he's not able to flow track from his iPhone to Kodi, even at the same time as related to my wifi community. My Kodi computer simply does not display up under the listing of available devices to movement to on his telephone.

Any ideas why his phone is not able to see Kodi at the same time as at the same network?
(2018-10-15, 10:31)Parthpanchal Wrote: weird scenario. i'm able to circulate music from my iPhone(8+)/iPad(seasoned) just excellent. but whilst my buddy comes over, he's not able to flow track from his iPhone to Kodi,  even at the same time as related to my wifi community. My Kodi computer simply does not display up under the listing of available devices to movement to on his telephone.

Any ideas why his phone is not able to see Kodi at the same time as at the same network?

Any UpdatesHuh
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*spam link removed* - bry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming track to Kodi from cellular device?0