Solved Actors Images not downloading
I have just noticed that actors images are no longer being downloaded and saved to the .actors folder.

Log which scrapes Alien 3... https://paste.kodi.tv/eqojivimub.kodi

Looks like around early September something changed as I have about 20+ movies where the actors images did not download.

I do have the setting download actor images to .actors enabled in Settings.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
v3?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Yes, v3 as shown in the log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
hmm, works here (with the same movie)..
do you have the option "Cast" unticked for scraping (along with the cast the urls for artwork will be fetched)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
I have Cast ticked in the Search Movie screen.

I also have the setting download actor images to .actors enabled in Settings.

It creates the .actors folder, but there are no actors images in the folder.
My Signature
okay, found another hint in the code: do you have the image cache disabled?
Yes I do have cache disabled.

I did that recently as I cleaned out the install as I have just made major changes to my library and Sources in preparation for v18 release and upgrade.
My Signature
okay, will push another change right now (and rebuild tmm) for you to test!

EDIT: build finished - please test again Wink
Just installed and tested on 3 movies. It is working as expected. Cache is still disabled and actors artwork is being downloaded into the .actors folder.

Thank you Smile
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actors Images not downloading0