Having trouble
I purchased a mini PC Gigabyte Intel Celeron J1900 Mini PC Barebone Components GB-BXBT-1900 installed 8.2.5 LibrELEC onto a USB thumb drive when I boot I get LibreELECT screen with 1. Install LibreElec  2. Installion Log 3. Reboot   options so I click on Install and I get " No devices were found"

What am I doing wrong ?
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
That would be better asked on the LibreElec forums - forum.libreelec.tv.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-10-16, 10:09)DarrenHill Wrote: That would be better asked on the LibreElec forums - forum.libreelec.tv.
 I did and you removed it !
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
The obvious question, as it's a barebone's pc... where are you wanting to install to?  Have you added a hard drive?
(2018-10-16, 13:30)Rickt1962 Wrote:
(2018-10-16, 10:09)DarrenHill Wrote: That would be better asked on the LibreElec forums - forum.libreelec.tv.
 I did and you removed it !

No, I removed your duplicate post on the Linux support section.

I meant post your issue on the (entirely separate from here) LibreElec forums - the url for it is in the post above.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-10-16, 13:41)trogggy Wrote: The obvious question, as it's a barebone's pc... where are you wanting to install to?  Have you added a hard drive?
 Want to run it from the thumb drive
(2018-10-16, 15:49)Rickt1962 Wrote:
(2018-10-16, 13:41)trogggy Wrote: The obvious question, as it's a barebone's pc... where are you wanting to install to?  Have you added a hard drive?
If you choose 'install' the installer looks for a drive to install to.  So you need a hdd or another thumb drive on the pc.
I'm fairly sure you can edit the files on the thumb drive to run from that, but it's not something I've done for years.
Easy answer - plug another drive in, boot again and install to that.
(2018-10-16, 15:57)trogggy Wrote:
If you choose 'install' the installer looks for a drive to install to.  So you need a hdd or another thumb drive on the pc.
I'm fairly sure you can edit the files on the thumb drive to run from that, but it's not something I've done for years.
 Thank You I will use another thumb drive
(2018-10-16, 15:57)trogggy Wrote:
OK so I installed it on another USB and it freezes at boot up screen  "cp: can't stat ' /flash/system'  : No such file or directory
                                                                                                 " *** Error in prepare_sysroot: mount_common: Could not mount /dev/system ***

Im stomped
I'd really suggest you register and post at the forums at libreelec.tv - this forum is really for Kodi.  The issues you're having are related to installation of the LibreElec system.  There will be more help there than here.
(2018-10-16, 20:03)noggin Wrote: I'd really suggest you register and post at the forums at libreelec.tv - this forum is really for Kodi.  The issues you're having are related to installation of the LibreElec system.  There will be more help there than here.
Well posted in LibreElec forum and no response Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Having trouble0