Device Options
(2018-10-18, 19:12)aerogems Wrote:
(2018-10-18, 13:27)Sam.Nazarko Wrote: The Vero 4K runs OSMC, which is a different OS to LibreELEC.
HDR is supported out of the box.

Amazon and Netflix (720p only -- for now at least) are available in Kodi v18 (Leia).

OSMC has regularly monthly updates and there is usually a delay of about a week from a Kodi release to stable.
Leia test builds are available for OSMC currently for those that wish to try them; but won't be made available via the stable update channel until they are finalised.

Hopefully this clears things up.
It's always good to see companies making a rep available to answer questions, and you've represented your employer well, raising my opinion of them. I've been aware of the Netflix addon for Kodi for a while, even if I couldn't get it to work when I tried it. For an early effort, it's not bad, and I certainly commend their ingenuity for making it possible in the first place, but it leaves much to be desired. I wasn't aware of the Amazon cousin, but if it works anything like the Netflix one... until the devs can slap some lipstick on the pig, I will stick with the official clients, as bad as they are. 

If the Vero can get native Netflix and Amazon clients (which I understand is easier said than done) I will most definitely give it a very long and hard look. 
 You may struggle with a one size fits all approach if you rely on streaming services.
Do let me know if you have any questions re. Vero 4K + or OSMC. 

Sam
(2018-10-18, 19:12)aerogems Wrote: It's always good to see companies making a rep available to answer questions, and you've represented your employer well, raising my opinion of them.

Thank you for your kind words. I am very happy with the progress Sam is making within the organisation, and plan on expanding his responsibilities fairly soon. Bright future for this young lad!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Device Options0