XBOX Kodi on Xbox one x issues after system update 3 days ago
Star 
Hey guys, I just received a system update on Oct 12 (3 days ago). Kodi immediately stop working. Anyone know the reason? Or a way to fix it? Thanks
Here are a few pictures of the issues
When the app launches
After finish launching (Kodi Main Menu)
Thread moved to Xbox UWP section - there are other similar reports already here. Looks like MS broke something...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Will we know have to wait for another system update for it to be fixed
I have just updated my Xbox One Scorpio with October patch (10.0.17763.2023) and all the menus and titles in Kodi-BETA3 have disappeared. Font issue?

I did change to Arial font so as to support Unicode.
(2018-10-18, 14:48)platypus69 Wrote: I have just updated my Xbox One Scorpio with October patch (10.0.17763.2023) and all the menus and titles in Kodi-BETA3 have disappeared. Font issue?

I did change to Arial font so as to support Unicode.
 No, it appears to be something Microsoft broke. No word yet on whether it is something the Kodi devs can fix themselves of if we're left waiting for Microsoft's next dashboard update -- which probably won't be until at least January, since Microsoft tends not to release new updates for the Xbox during the holiday shopping season.
How did M$ break it? Kodi beta 3 was working fine on the latest M$ Xbox dashboard until Kodi beta 4 was pushed. So how is it that M$ broke something? Sounds more like a Kodi hickup to me. (i.e, the only thing that changed between kodi working and not working is the kodi update, no M$ update happened in this time.)
This issue seems specific to the Xbox One X (like stated in the thread subject) for, as yet, unknown reasons.
(2018-10-19, 20:53)aerogems Wrote: This issue seems specific to the Xbox One X (like stated in the thread subject) for, as yet, unknown reasons.
 No It doesn't,

This is also the same on the OG XBOX One
It appears both the OG Xbox One & Xbox One X have both had different crippling issues since the release of beta 4.
This issue happened quite often ever since system update yesterday. Been trying to reset my account and it doesn’t went well
This is a BETA release so there can and will be problems. If you don't like it you can simply wait until the Final release.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on Xbox one x issues after system update 3 days ago0