What's Your Platform of Choice for Running Aeon MQ?
I am curious as to what platform others are running AMQ7 on and what devices?  I've been using LE on an ASUS CB for several years now, running MQ7 Leah MOD, and wondering if I would regret moving to a small Win 10 unit?

The chromebox is actually rock solid for what I use it for, which is primarily for music, but I'm weary of the functions that break with each upgrade of either LE or Kodi, especially visualizations like projectM.  The apparent stability of Milkdrop would be a welcome feature.
While I've used Aeon MQ (5, 6, 7...and soon 8) on multiple platforms (Windows 7, Windows 10, OE (now LE), Android). The best experience for me so far is the Nvidia Shield TV.
My primary living room system is an Intel NUC i5 w/8GB RAM and 60GB SSD with a 4TB ext drive. The bedroom system is an rPi 3+ sharing the living room hdd over ethernet. LibreELEC 9.x is the OS on each of them.
I am digging my Xbox one it seems to work the best with my tv and colors never could get the shield or a PC with Nvidia card to look good on my Samsung

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What's Your Platform of Choice for Running Aeon MQ?4