Alpha Atlas
(2019-01-14, 01:14)Hinkel Wrote: Unable to install on Leia RC5 - LibreElec.
Since RC4 this needs to be updated in the skin and going forward all skins using lower version will be disabled.
xbmc.gui = 5.14.0
Could you fix this, please?
Thanks in advance.
Hi!

Thx for the heads up! Will fix it right away :-)
(2019-01-14, 17:04)ontap Wrote: More info on PVR Simple Client.
1. selesting a channel from the " TV Guide " , nothing works, the same channel when selected from " TV Channels " list works fine.
As I posted above , there is no way to change channel groups in live tv.
Hi!

PVR support is, to say the least, very lacking at this point (and will be improved). But i will definitely look into implementing channel groups - probably this weekend at some point (i am in the middle of my exams, so i do not have a lot of time). And thx a lot for the feedback!
I fixed the group/category issue in pvr guide , so that when in guide, you can access the group list ands select a different one , but so far haven't found where pvr has the action set so that when you select a channel from the guide it will play ( currently you can only play a selected channel from "channels" and not from "guide" ) ?
Channels play when selected from list in channels so there must be a control that allows that , if i could find it i could then figure out how to set the same control to play  channel selected from guide .
Oh and good luck with those exams.
(2019-01-14, 17:04)ontap Wrote: More info on PVR Simple Client.
1. selesting a channel from the " TV Guide " , nothing works, the same channel when selected from " TV Channels " list works fine.
As I posted above , there is no way to change channel groups in live tv.
In terms of selecting a channel in the "TV Guide", what action have you set for clicking on channels in PVR settings (PVR Settings - Guide - Default Select Action)?
Hello there and thank you for this beautiful theme. I love the aesthetics of it and it is also blazing fast.
I have a few suggestions that I think have to be prioritized for us using it as a daily driver:
  • When the theme launches and is loading the widget (if its addon content it takes 5-10 seconds to load it from the Internet), you need to have
    some sort of "Content is loading" or a loader because it is awkward and it looks really empty.
  • I can't stress that enough, please add multiple widget support per menu item, e.g 2 rows instead of one (a bit how Aura does it.)
  • When you move to the another menu item on Home Menu the widget de-spawns and reloads. That should not be a thing, I am sure there is some way to cache the widget content.
That is what I can think of so far. Hope you take these into consideration! Thanks again for this great theme.
(2019-01-16, 22:01)ontap Wrote: I fixed the group/category issue in pvr guide , so that when in guide, you can access the group list ands select a different one , but so far haven't found where pvr has the action set so that when you select a channel from the guide it will play ( currently you can only play a selected channel from "channels" and not from "guide" ) ?
Channels play when selected from list in channels so there must be a control that allows that , if i could find it i could then figure out how to set the same control to play  channel selected from guide .
Oh and good luck with those exams.
Glad you found a solution for the group issue. In terms of the "selecting a channel in the guide"; There are multiple options for "on-click" action in the "TV-Guide". Try changing (PVR Settings - Guide - Default Select Action) to "Switch to channel". Hope this helps, and let me know if it solves the problem! :-)
(2019-01-16, 22:07)zacharisharris Wrote: Hello there and thank you for this beautiful theme. I love the aesthetics of it and it is also blazing fast.
I have a few suggestions that I think have to be prioritized for us using it as a daily driver:
  • When the theme launches and is loading the widget (if its addon content it takes 5-10 seconds to load it from the Internet), you need to have
    some sort of "Content is loading" or a loader because it is awkward and it looks really empty.
  • I can't stress that enough, please add multiple widget support per menu item, e.g 2 rows instead of one (a bit how Aura does it.)
  • When you move to the another menu item on Home Menu the widget de-spawns and reloads. That should not be a thing, I am sure there is some way to cache the widget content.
That is what I can think of so far. Hope you take these into consideration! Thanks again for this great theme. 
Hi,

Thank you a million times! :-)

Those points will definitely be implemented in the near future (widgets are a priority). Hopefully i will have time this weekend (i am currently in the middle of my exams, so i do not have a lot of time). But thx a lot for the feedback! ;-)
yes , you nailed , it changed default action to "play selection" that fixed it, tx.

just started on modding pvr in your skin.
Looking great from the screenshots! Will give it a spin soon Big Grin
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-01-17, 18:54)ontap Wrote: Image

just started on modding pvr in your skin.
 Awesome! ;-)
**DELETE**
please make a spotify music view circles instead of squares
(2019-01-22, 00:50)popeye2468 Wrote: please make a spotify music view circles instead of squares
 Do you have an image / link to how that view looks? Smile

Thx,
https://www.google.com/search?q=spotify+...-GKCFattBM

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atlas2