Subtitle Position problem
I had posted the problem a couple months ago on the Kodi forum. DarrellHill from the Kodi Team suggested I post on the app specific forums.  This is on an Android Nivdia Shield, Android 8.0.0 operating system.  I use subtitles as can't hear. 

Problem still exists in the most current (Beta 4) nightly builds.  Been going on for several months now.  

System/Display/Resolution 3840x2160 /Refresh rate 60.00 /Video calibration/subtitle positioning - works fine, subtitles stay where positioned after exiting and restarting Kodi.  But screen stutters while playing some videos due to 60.00 setting.

System/Display/Resolution 3840x2160 /Refresh rate 59.94 /Video calibration/subtitle positioning - doesn't keep the subtitle position after exiting Kodi - returns to default setting (1350) when restarted.  Screen doesn't stutter while playing videos and plays fine.

Tried sending log file, but get file too large error.
With latest RC1 and RC2, you have to go to video calibration and move your subtitle bar up if you have a 4K tv.  It should be fine if you have a regular 1080p tv.
Thank you bublor.  peak3d from Kodi fixed the code which was creating the problem in Beta5 I think.  Still working in RC3.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle Position problem0