Can Kodi play audio from a radio stream while playing video from another source?
I am looking for something like an audio mixer between an internet radio source and a video source. I don't know if it exists...
I'd use it to stream speaking audio while playing video from hockey games. 

If not, what would be needed to make this happen? Thanks a lot
Nothing I know of that is plug & play atm.

Kodi grabs the audio once a video is started, but perhaps there are work-rounds to be investigated. http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/scr...dio.mixer/ (note Jarvis specific) and https://kodi.tv/addon/scripts/kodi-audio-mixer with provided source, anything is possible. On occasion I've run into music playing in the background while watching a video and I'll have to reboot Smile
Hey thanks a lot for the answer! At least I now know where to look at.....or where to develop at hehehe. Have a nice day! Cheers!
Kodi supports external audio and subtitle files. For this a multi-source demuxer has been implemented. Would need some more changes to cover your scenario but basically this is what you are looking for.
(2018-10-20, 20:53)jpbelanger79 Wrote: I'd use it to stream speaking audio while playing video from hockey games. 

Thanks for posting this. I'd love it for the same scenario so I wouldn't have to listen to those annoying NBC announcers. Wink
Hopefully this bump is okay, as this topic fits exactly what I'm looking for. Commentators on the broadcast always seem to be 10x more annoying than the commentators on the radio.

Has anyone found a way to get this working? Video from one addon with audio from another addon/source.

Thanks!
I run KODI on a PC and just open a web browser in the background as a different app and play the radio commentary through that.  

It also means I can use the pause in that app to sync the audio better.  Otherwise even an iPlayer stream can be 30-60 seconds behind the radio commentary.
(2019-07-04, 22:00)BatterPudding Wrote: I run KODI on a PC and just open a web browser in the background as a different app and play the radio commentary through that.  

It also means I can use the pause in that app to sync the audio better.  Otherwise even an iPlayer stream can be 30-60 seconds behind the radio commentary.

I don't believe Kodi is able to run Radio Streams while playing video from another source.
(2019-07-03, 04:22)chriscore Wrote: Hopefully this bump is okay, as this topic fits exactly what I'm looking for. Commentators on the broadcast always seem to be 10x more annoying than the commentators on the radio.

Has anyone found a way to get this working? Video from one addon with audio from another addon/source.

Thanks!
This is my case exactly! 
Another source for audio with video time-shift would be great.
(2019-09-13, 01:06)mbesar Wrote:
(2019-07-03, 04:22)chriscore Wrote: Hopefully this bump is okay, as this topic fits exactly what I'm looking for. Commentators on the broadcast always seem to be 10x more annoying than the commentators on the radio.

Thanks!
This is my case exactly! 
Another source for audio with video time-shift would be great. 
Just for clarification, I'm talking about legal live TV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can Kodi play audio from a radio stream while playing video from another source?0