Req HTML Export?
Hello friends...

I know the question is old and there are some possibilities. But nothing help me.

IS THERE A SIMPLE WAY TO EXPORT MY VIDEO DB TO HTML?!

And yes - I use TMM and there are some funktions. But I need an export with ALL Details (Covers, Plot, Year, Genre,...) and a possibility to search (not only title, but also cast or genre) or sort the DB.

I have +1600 Movies and need a HTML export which would perfectly look like in KODI (with Detail page for every movie) or some kind of that...

I tried some apps, but most of them are old and not any more developed or supported...

Can someone help me?
Smile

Kind regards
Kami
Push??!
Any news or advices?

Undecided
(2018-10-20, 23:08)Kamikaze01 Wrote: IS THERE A SIMPLE WAY TO EXPORT MY VIDEO DB TO HTML?!
I think you are asking for a lot more than a simple export command. You are asking for a software package

Short answer is no. I have not come across anything that will do that for you.

- But I need an export with ALL Details
- search (not only title, but also cast or genre)
- sort the DB.
- export which would perfectly look like in KODI (with Detail page for every movie)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Well, I stumbled across this while searching for something else. Looks like exactly what you are asking for... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=182183
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank u for the answers - I will give it a try Smile
Ember Media Manager w/plugin offered export to HTML at one point, I don't know how compatable it is with win/10 or even if there is support anymore. I did use this function at one point, but the file size was large as you might might imagine.
Just tested out:

Media Companion Media Manager can export to many different formats, including two HTML views.

I guess there are several ways for HTML export. I have my own PHP+MySQL database management thingy running on my file/database server for keeping Kodi's video database in line. Making SQL queries for exporting purposes into simple HTML text listings should be relatively easy. If I could write add-ons, I probably would have already created one for my personal needs. Adding thumbs requires a bit more efforts as those are stored via the local textures13.db file, or you could retrieve them via the online URL paths.
(2019-03-28, 13:05)Klojum Wrote: If I could write add-ons, I probably would have already created one for my personal needs.

I think i imagine a HTML export addon was already released some time ago? I find it is currently not in search fuction, but will edit here if i find it.
Hm... but why not simply open the build-in webserver, open kodi in your webbrowser and save it.
MediaElch has 3 different html exports you can do. Go To Settings> Export > select what template you want to use and what you want displayed e.g. Movies, Concerts, Tv Series, etc

MediaElch is a metadata scraper , probably one of the best imo for artwork, NFO & Renaming.
Hey guys!

Thanks a lot for ur answers.

The problem is, if I search the web (via Android Phone) and find some interesting movie, I need to check my DB if I already own that movie...

I have two KODI running at home with a shared SQL DB on my NAS. This works like a charme.

I don't want to have an extra KODI instance (3rd one) on my Android Phone, just to search the DB.
There are some problems when using the SQL DB with my phone... I don't NEED a KODI on my phone.

But how can I search my DB?
How to check via my mobile, if I already own that new interesting movie?

Sad

I use Tiny Media Manager (TMM) for scraping an organising my DB.

Smile
THX
What are you missing in the current TMM export templates?
And: why not pimp/extend the template to your needs?

Edit:
you could also use services like trak.tv for keeping your collection info online... integrates nicely with TMM.
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2019-04-02, 09:41)myron Wrote: What are you missing in the current TMM export templates?

Hello and thanks for the answer.

I miss a simple HTML view where I can search by title, genre and / or actor.
Best also a sorting function.
Covers would of course be great as well.

I tried ALL templates and copied the files to my phone and opened them offline in the browser (Chrome) on the phone.
For the future it would be optimal to save this data on my NAS to show my collection as a website to my friends / family.

01 Movie Export Template
Shows the collection confusing and immediately starts to download trailers. No search function or possibility to sort.

02 DeadSix27 HTML Generator
Likewise confusing and no search function or possibility to sort.

03 Movie export template 2
No search function, no sorting. Details are not displayed on the mobile phone.

04 Movie export template
Shows an ugly list without search or sorting. By clicking on the title comes a new page with "ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND".
Image   Image
05 Firefox JQueryliscious
A possibility,...
but without search function, sorting or covers ...
06 Movie export template (list-html)
Exactly the same template as 05 (Firefox JQeryliscious) * confused *

07 Mobile Movie Search
Nice search function !!
But totally confusing, NO titles, no pictures, anoying unwatched state ... Links lead to the english speaking IMDB.

08 movie export template (list-xml)
Only a single xml file - does not work on the mobile browser.

09 SimpleConfluence
Only a loooong list in plain text format. No search function, sorting ...

I'm sorry if I'm a bit petty. I just try to have a list of my collection clearly on the phone, so I can always see if I already own a movie.
And I do not want to install a new KODI instance on the phone.

(2019-04-02, 09:41)myron Wrote: And: why not pimp/extend the template to your needs?
I tried to read the matter, but I do not think I can create (or even pimp) a template of my own. Unfortunately, my skills are not that good.

Thank you anyway and apologize for the long post.
If it is not possible to get a movie list on my phone or share with my frieds, the world will go round anyway Smile
TMM remains THE BEST SCRAPER in the world !!!

THANK YOU FOR THAT GREAT WORK !!!!

edit:
(2019-04-02, 09:41)myron Wrote: you could also use services like trak.tv for keeping your collection info online... integrates nicely with TMM.
I think u mean trakt.tv Smile
Well - i don't know this site... but i will give it a try... problem is, that i don't want to make my collection puplic.
I just want it private on my NAS an share to some concrete friends... i don't want trakt.tv know my collection...
Well, most templates were simply not designed for mobile access;
more to be viewed within a bigger screen... and a real browser accessed via http.
The MovieExport* templates are only samples, what could be done.... since we are no webdesigners, it's up to some other folks to create a nice and shiny page...

The supplied templates DO work (i just tried them all)
Be sure to copy ALL generated files, folder and allow CSS/JavaScript access et all... (not just the index.html)
then the local search, detailpages and pictures et all ARE available....

br
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Export?1