synopsis information
I downloaded Bello 6 for sony bravia android tv. I play my video media through serviio from my mac computer. When on the original skin it shows all the synopsis information for the movie or tv show. But when using bello 6 or any other skin it shows no information about the movie or tv show. Is there a way to get it to start showing that information in the Bello 6 skin?
Do you mean this equivelant screen... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Information_Page
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
if you look at the first image of the link you sent where it has the lord of the rings image and the option to choose manage. On the left side there is a synopsis and on the right side there is the movie poster. The synopsis works with estuary when kodi is first installed but where i change it to bello 6 or any other skin it shows no information for the synopsis section. I've downloaded extended info script but it only pulls the information is estuary. I don't know if playing it through a server is causing issues. I'd like to use another skin but the synopsis is keeping me with estuary.
The display of the synopsis will depend on which view you have selected. If it is working in Estuary, it indicates you have scraped your library and should work on any skin. The only thing I can think of at this moment is that not all views show the synopsis. Some simply show the movie title. For example, the below image is the Wall View. Have you tested all the View options? Which view are you using?

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
yes I have. I tried multiple viewing options on multiple skins.
Well, I don't know what could be the cause. It should just work. Have you tried any other skin? Which ones?

Let's start off with a Debug Log which captures an Update Library. Quick instructions...

1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem.
  4. Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs

ps. No need to ask the question in another thread. I can move this thread where ever you want.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
synopsis information0