• 7(current)
Beta Up Next
(2019-01-03, 14:22)Alexander78 Wrote: Hey @im85288 I've noticed that since using this newer version of your add-on, than now my shows don't sync with trakt as being watched.
I've tried pressing the "play button" to tell it to go to the next episode, as well as let the countdown run-out so it goes to the next episode by itself.
In both cases I get the same issue: the episodes get marked as watched in kodi, but do not get automatically synced as watched in Trakt, like they have been for forever.
Any ideas ?

I came here to say just that.
Sometimes sync and sometimes not (but more not).
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
how do I get it to display episode thumbs instead of landscape or fanart as a default?
(2019-07-24, 06:02)nomnom27 Wrote: how do I get it to display episode thumbs instead of landscape or fanart as a default?

What skin?
(2019-07-24, 07:19)Hitcher Wrote:
(2019-07-24, 06:02)nomnom27 Wrote: how do I get it to display episode thumbs instead of landscape or fanart as a default?

What skin? 

Aeon MQ8
(2019-07-24, 14:37)nomnom27 Wrote:
(2019-07-24, 07:19)Hitcher Wrote:

What skin?  

Aeon MQ8 
Best ask there if this has been coded specifically for that skin.
(2019-07-24, 18:00)Hitcher Wrote:
(2019-07-24, 14:37)nomnom27 Wrote:
(2019-07-24, 07:19)Hitcher Wrote: What skin?  

Aeon MQ8  
Best ask there if this has been coded specifically for that skin. 
Sorry, I meant Aeon Mq7 not 8. Do I still ask on their thread?
If it's been coded specifically for the skin then yes.
I really love the postplay screen in Nextup Service Notification and I have not updated (disabled this addon auto-update) to Up Next because it does not have the screen. I, and maybe a few others ( I am not sure maybe am talking only for myself) would appreciate if we could have the option to toggle ON/OFF the postplay screen in Up Next.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
I must have something set wrong, it will only play 3 episodes then stops. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstall with no help.
I have tried setting it to play from 4 to 9999 but it still only plays 3
Oh, and I'm using Estuary on version 18
Is it possible to change the time when the notification pops up for each series? Maybe you could add a database where the user can enter the name of the series and the time when the notification should appear. And if you watch any series the addon checks if this series is noted in the database. If yes it uses the time from the database and if not it uses the time which is set in configurations. Or something like that. Would that be possible? Because the outro lenghts of series can be very different.
(2019-09-07, 19:18)Kupo91 Wrote: Is it possible to change the time when the notification pops up for each series? Maybe you could add a database where the user can enter the name of the series and the time when the notification should appear. And if you watch any series the addon checks if this series is noted in the database. If yes it uses the time from the database and if not it uses the time which is set in configurations. Or something like that. Would that be possible? Because the outro lenghts of series can be very different.

I would love that feature!
how do I get it to display episode thumbs instead of landscape or fanart as a default? I'm using estuary mod
Hi All
love this addon, little issue though, seldom, when i click on the "play next episode" the countdown popup is shown on the start of the next episode and not disappear (it countdown repeatedly) until i press on the "watch the ending" button.

Using Kodi 18 with Titan Bingie skin.
(2019-10-02, 06:37)scofield272 Wrote: Hi All
love this addon, little issue though, seldom, when i click on the "play next episode" the countdown popup is shown on the start of the next episode and not disappear (it countdown repeatedly) until i press on the "watch the ending" button.

Using Kodi 18 with Titan Bingie skin.

Could be a problem with the skin you're using - try asking in it's section of the forum.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Up Next1