• 11(current)
Beta Up Next
(2019-01-12, 03:41)Blurayx Wrote:
(2019-01-05, 17:25)Hitcher Wrote: First one is a skin issue so best report it there.
 OK  Smile

what about the pink, will there be an option to change the colour?

Thanks 

Did anyone ever find a way to change the pink color of the seconds? I've looked everywhere & can't see where it gets this color from or how to change it, am I missing something obvious here?
(2020-02-14, 13:37)FXB78 Wrote:
(2019-01-12, 03:41)Blurayx Wrote:
(2019-01-05, 17:25)Hitcher Wrote:  
Did anyone ever find a way to change the pink color of the seconds? I've looked everywhere & can't see where it gets this color from or how to change it, am I missing something obvious here?    
Try going to the language folder of the nextup script. Open the resource.language.en_gb folder, then open the strings.po file in notepad. Locate the label 30036 (line 57), then edit the colour code on line 58 to what you want. This label also seems to control the colour of the progress bar, so that will change to the same colour.
If you have Kodi open, you need to close and restart for changes to be applied.
@Dumyat strings.po was literally the only file I didn't check! Working perfectly now, thanks for your help.

Perhaps an option to change the color could be added into settings or the skin.xml's instead of this unusual method.
(2020-01-22, 02:01)ntilikp Wrote: Image

Recently, UpNext has started showing this redundant, ugly message at the end of episodes.  Not sure if it's an issue with addon or the skin, so I'll post it in both places.  

Anyone else having this bug?

Has anyone found a solution for this problem? I also have that and it's quite ugly.
(2020-02-20, 19:08)D-m-x Wrote:

Recently, UpNext has started showing this redundant, ugly message at the end of episodes.  Not sure if it's an issue with addon or the skin, so I'll post it in both places.  

Has anyone found a solution for this problem? I also have that and it's quite ugly. 
Assuming you are using AZ2, the xml's have been updated so you can just download them from here and replace the old ones.

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...ster/1080i
(2020-02-20, 19:12)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-02-20, 19:08)D-m-x Wrote:

Assuming you are using AZ2, the xml's have been updated so you can just download them from here and replace the old ones.

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...ster/1080i 
I'm having the same issue. I re-installed AZ2 using the latest XML's and it still says  "Next episode in 25 seconds 25..."
I use an Aeon MQ7 mod and have this issue too. So it cant be skin related, can it?
(2020-03-02, 18:57)Kupo91 Wrote: I use an Aeon MQ7 mod and have this issue too. So it cant be skin related, can it?
Yes, the skins need updating to work with the new code.
Is this working with Python 3? Haven't found any information about that.
Using v.1.1.0 and the fancy display mode, the next episode is played automatically. But when I use the simple display mode, nothing happens after the countdown has expired. The next episode just plays when I explicitly click on the button 'Next episode in xy seconds'. Can someone confirm this behaviour?
Is it possible to change when the service pops up? Watching Bojack The Horseman it shows up after all English credits.
(2020-04-12, 23:51)snyft Wrote: Is it possible to change when the service pops up? Watching Bojack The Horseman it shows up after all English credits.

Yes, there's a time option in the settings.
First of all, great work, @im85288! I've integrated the addon into the OSMC skin now as well. Smile

Two issues I've discovered though:
- The maximum amount that can be set for the notification to show up before the end of an episode's playback seems to be 120 seconds. Could that be increased? I've got a lot of episodes with credits longer than 3 minutes. Maybe give users the option to set a maximum period of 5 minutes to cover all possible cases?
- The second counter is coloured pink at the moment without a convenient way to change this. Could this be made adjustable for skinners without having to edit the addon's strings.po file on the user side? For our skin the colour doesn't really fit and it's hard to read it in many scenarios - I've chosen not to show the counter currently.

Cheers!
OSMC Skinner      |    The OSMC Skin for Kodi v20 Nexus (native 16:9, 21:9 and 4:3 skin, special cinemascope/CIH version available)      |     GitHub: https://github.com/Ch1llb0/skin.osmc
(2020-04-18, 10:13)Chillbo Wrote: The maximum amount that can be set for the notification to show up before the end of an episode's playback seems to be 120 seconds. Could that be increased? I've got a lot of episodes with credits longer than 3 minutes. Maybe give users the option to set a maximum period of 5 minutes to cover all possible cases?

The duration of outros can be so different. Best would be if the user can customize the time for each tv show. I already suggested this 6 months ago but got no reply.
(2020-01-28, 23:04)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2020-01-27, 08:03)tuvx Wrote: I'm using version 1.1.0 of Up Next.
Under the Behavior configuration, I have the "Default action when nothing selected" setting at "Play next". However, as an episode is ending, the pop-up is displayed as expected, but if I select nothing the next video does not play. Am I missing something, or is it not the intention of this addon to auto-play episodes?

Same here I use 1.1.0 and at the end of the episode the display is showing as if all is well but the next episode does not play. Nothing happens.
Edit: It seems to work with some shows and not with others, not sure why I'm at about 50/50 not sure if file format or encoding has to do with it.

Another edit: (as Im trying to help) I had rise of empires Ottomans and it came as MKV and it did NOT work, a quick convert to mp4 and it did work.. if that helps at all..
Hi guys
I'm experiencing exactly the same issue.
Ever found the solution?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Up Next1