• 12(current)
Beta Up Next
(2020-04-18, 10:13)Chillbo Wrote: The second counter is coloured pink at the moment without a convenient way to change this. Could this be made adjustable for skinners without having to edit the addon's strings.po file on the user side? For our skin the colour doesn't really fit and it's hard to read it in many scenarios - I've chosen not to show the counter currently.
You can remove the pink colour by using Window.Property(remaining), not ideal but it works Smile
Hi!
Dunno if I'm right here to ask about this:

I'm on CoreELEC 9.2.3 with KODI 18.7 and experiencing a problem with the autoplay function of Up Next (v1.1.2) since a couple of kodi versions.

On a fresh install, I see the next up notification towards the end of an episode and manually choosing play next episode correctly plays the next episode. However, if I do nothing the timer runs down and (most of the time) nothing happens. Sometimes it works though, yet I couldn't identify a pattern. I ruled out all possible reasons I could find so far (e.g. activating play already watched episodes and disabling the kodi integrated play next function).

During troubleshooting I set the upnext level to debug and I do not see any error messages, actually based on the log, it seems that it is working correctly:
"2020-08-01 17:55:52.678 T:3804230528  NOTICE: [service.upnext] UpNextMonitor -> Up Next style autoplay succeeded"
However, it does not play and just returns to the menu.

I would like to get this working again somehow, since I always found it a very handy feature when it was still working!
(2020-08-01, 18:00)jrhenk Wrote: Hi!
Dunno if I'm right here to ask about this:

I'm on CoreELEC 9.2.3 with KODI 18.7 and experiencing a problem with the autoplay function of Up Next (v1.1.2) since a couple of kodi versions.

On a fresh install, I see the next up notification towards the end of an episode and manually choosing play next episode correctly plays the next episode. However, if I do nothing the timer runs down and (most of the time) nothing happens. Sometimes it works though, yet I couldn't identify a pattern. I ruled out all possible reasons I could find so far (e.g. activating play already watched episodes and disabling the kodi integrated play next function).

During troubleshooting I set the upnext level to debug and I do not see any error messages, actually based on the log, it seems that it is working correctly:
"2020-08-01 17:55:52.678 T:3804230528  NOTICE: [service.upnext] UpNextMonitor -> Up Next style autoplay succeeded"
However, it does not play and just returns to the menu.

I would like to get this working again somehow, since I always found it a very handy feature when it was still working!

I have the same issue. Even if the next file start playing there are some playback issues.
I use a kodi 19 nightly and AZ2 Mod.
this addon does not seem to work correctly for me some it plays the next episode some times it just does not work tested with windows libreelec and coreelec
Kodi M error:
xml:

2020-10-10 22:15:52.088 T:10180 ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'ImportError'>
Error Contents: cannot import name 'LOGNOTICE' from 'xbmc' (unknown location)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.upnext\resources\lib\service_entry.py", line 5, in <module>
from monitor import UpNextMonitor
File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.upnext\resources\lib\monitor.py", line 6, in <module>
from api import Api
File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.upnext\resources\lib\api.py", line 6, in <module>
from utils import event, get_setting_bool, get_setting_int, jsonrpc, log as ulog
File "C:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.upnext\resources\lib\utils.py", line 7, in <module>
from xbmc import executeJSONRPC, getRegion, log as xlog, LOGDEBUG, LOGNOTICE
ImportError: cannot import name 'LOGNOTICE' from 'xbmc' (unknown location)
-->End of Python script error report<--

@HeresJohnny

Open utils.py file, change LOGNOTICE to LOGINFO (line 7)

Done, will solve the issue, LOGNOTICE was deprecated in Kodi 19.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton What about line 146?

level = LOGDEBUG if debug_logging else LOGNOTICE
I have it set to stop after each episode if I don't choose to continue and this has worked perfectly up until a few days ago.
The settings is still the same but now it just continues with the next episode if don't do anything.
Both Kodi and UpNext is up to date.
Anyone else experiencing this as of late?
Have you checked 'Play next video automatically' in Kodi?
(2020-11-06, 23:38)inzzzomnia Wrote: I have it set to stop after each episode if I don't choose to continue and this has worked perfectly up until a few days ago.
The settings is still the same but now it just continues with the next episode if don't do anything.
Can confirm, I updated to 1.1.13 today and am seeing the same behaviour (using Kodi 18.9, CoreELEC 9.2.5). I rolled back to 1.1.2 and it works as expected, seems somewhere in the update this has been broken. You can test by downloading the previous version here until it's fixed https://github.com/im85288/service.upnext/releases
(2020-11-07, 00:46)Hitcher Wrote: Have you checked 'Play next video automatically' in Kodi?
No idea but as I wrote it worked just fine up until a few days ago and I haven't changed any settings so if it was enabled or disabled before when Up Next was working it's still in the same state. If it's not a setting that can change itself that is.
(2020-11-07, 03:35)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 23:38)inzzzomnia Wrote: I have it set to stop after each episode if I don't choose to continue and this has worked perfectly up until a few days ago.
Can confirm, I updated to 1.1.13 today and am seeing the same behaviour (using Kodi 18.9, CoreELEC 9.2.5). I rolled back to 1.1.2 and it works as expected, seems somewhere in the update this has been broken. You can test by downloading the previous version here until it's fixed https://github.com/im85288/service.upnext/releases

Thanks, will try that.
(2020-11-07, 03:35)FXB78 Wrote:
Same problem with Kodi 18.9 on Win10 using addon version 1.1.13: next episode always start automatically, even if I have it set to stop after each episode if I don't choose to continue.
So I installed the previous version (1.1.12 from GitHub)
And it works fine again, so it is clearly a version 1.1.13 problem
I'm wondering if this addon has a specific feature I'd like.... I see it has the option to set the 'Minimum Seconds Left Before Showing Dialogue', but what I'd like to do is also be able to set a maximum seconds to show the dialogue. So I can set it to show say 45 seconds before the end of the show, and it will only show for say 10 seconds (or whatever I set it to in the option) before it will automatically play the next episode. Does this addon already do that, or is it possible to have this added? Or if I need to add the code myself what code would I need to add and where?
Thanks in advance.
You can simply press enter when it pops up.
Not sure if this is Kodi Nightly, Aeon Nox Silvo or Up Next but if i play one episode and then choose to play the next episode or maybe two episodes with Up Next the thumbnail for that/those episodes will be removed.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Up Next1