• 15(current)
Beta Up Next
(2021-10-16, 15:33)mardukL Wrote: Just let the Skinners know, if they arent aware already.
Even if some propertys arent set for some wished labels you can workaround them via

VideoPlayer.Offset(1).*listitem

as this labels will be filled when the service  runs the playlist.add() function

e.g.
       $INFO[VideoPlayer.Offset(1).studio]
       $INFO[VideoPlayer.Offset(1).dbid]
       $INFO[VideoPlayer.Offset(1).mpaa]

Greetings... And sorry if you knowed it but had read it Blush
Hey @mardukL which file do we find those labels to set the properties?
(2021-10-16, 17:02)Shipwreck Wrote:
(2021-10-16, 15:33)mardukL Wrote: Just let the Skinners know, if they arent aware already.
Even if some propertys arent set for some wished labels you can workaround them via

as this labels will be filled when the service  runs the playlist.add() function

e.g.

Hm. Kodi ( core ) provide the Info labels.
The addon don't need and don't set them directly, the UpNext Addon uses json rpc to get n add an item to the playlist, so that it can be played as next title.
As soon as the 'item' is added and has such labels  (if the propertys are available for the used json method )to show them.

So, it's more for Skinners, which missing them and like to show them . The UpNext Addon is doing the stuff already.

The files itslef are shipped with addon, and can be 'skinned' by moving them into the kin directory.
- those files are script-upnext-upnext-simple.xml, script-upnext-upnext-upnext.xml, script-upnext-stillwatching.xml, script-upnext-stillwatching-simple.xml

Some examples with mpaa, studiologo, videoresolution
watch gallery
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2021-10-16, 17:45)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-10-16, 17:02)Shipwreck Wrote:

e.g.

The addon don't need and don't set them directly, the UpNext Addon uses json rpc to get n add an item to the playlist, so that it can be played as next title.
As soon as the 'item' is added and has such labels  (if the propertys are available for the used json method )to show them.

So, it's more for Skinners, which missing them and like to show them . The UpNext Addon is doing the stuff already.

The files itslef are shipped with addon, and can be 'skinned' by moving them into the kin directory.
- those files are script-upnext-upnext-simple.xml, script-upnext-upnext-upnext.xml, script-upnext-stillwatching.xml, script-upnext-stillwatching-simple.xml

watch gallery

Thanks a million @mardukL
(2021-10-16, 18:17)Shipwreck Wrote:
(2021-10-16, 17:45)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-10-16, 17:02)Shipwreck Wrote: Hey @mardukL which file do we find those labels to set the properties?

watch gallery

Thanks a million @mardukL

np , also added it to the wiki, even if 'bad' fomating...

https://github.com/im85288/service.upnext/wiki/Skinners

watch gallery
(2019-02-12, 06:23)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 03:09)Blurayx Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 10:51)mardukL Wrote: Thanks.
Finished layouts a while back.
Could use custom colors, en/disable "upnext countdown" image, and en/disable diffuse over thumb.

3 layouts , for each (simple ans fany)

watch gallery

Where can I get this version?

It's not another addon version.

Its the skinning part for that addon,which is edited for the skin itself.
so that's the layouts and settings for 'upnext' in my 'titan mod' skin.

Hey, sorry to bug you and be a pain but I currently have titan bingie installed with up next but can't seem to find any option to get anything other than the two original ones (fancy and simple) am I missing something or is it something you have personally installed/changed?
Sorry, after looking further i realise its a different mod Confused and that will be why.

On another note, how easy is it on a scale of 1-10 for a nub to change the ui size of fancy? I like it compared to simple but with the mod im using it takes up a lot more of the screen than ide prefer.
(2022-03-07, 01:11)childofkorn Wrote: Sorry, after looking further i realise its a different mod Confused and that will be why.

On another note, how easy is it on a scale of 1-10 for a nub to change the ui size of fancy? I like it compared to simple but with the mod im using it takes up a lot more of the screen than ide prefer.

Hm. Depending on 'Knowledge' . But if you look at the original addon files than '6' , when 10 will stand for easy.
So just take a look at
- script-upnext-stillwatching.xml - define fancy still watching layout, will pop up depending on addon setting ( default after 3 times no input on )
- script-upnext-upnext.xml - define fancy laoyut upnext
(2022-03-10, 08:49)mardukL Wrote:
(2022-03-07, 01:11)childofkorn Wrote: Sorry, after looking further i realise its a different mod Confused and that will be why.

Hm. Depending on 'Knowledge' . But if you look at the original addon files than '6' , when 10 will stand for easy.
So just take a look at
- script-upnext-stillwatching.xml - define fancy still watching layout, will pop up depending on addon setting ( default after 3 times no input on )
- script-upnext-upnext.xml - define fancy laoyut upnext

Meh, I tried and failed Sad nevermind ...
Not having any luck with this add on. I'm usaing the Blue Twilight skin...any thoughts?
I just updated to kodi matrix( yes a little late) and now the Up Next addon looks very different. When I was on leia it looked a lot like netflix(using the fancy preset).

On Matrix I get a completely different popup. Anyone have a clue how to get the old one back?

This is how it looked before:

NVM Figured it out, it was a skin specific setting.
Hi,

With the "Up Next" add-on (1.1.5+Matrix.1), is it possible to have absolutely no notification on top of the screen at the end of an episode ?
If I set "0 seconds" in "Behaviour -> Duration in seconds for notification to be show", there will be no notification at the end of an episode BUT the next episode will not be played. Huh
Hey since using kodi 20 Nextup is not working anymore.
Are there maybe missing dependencies?

ijutivecuv.kodi (paste)
Try using UpNext instead.
Sorry it is up next that is not working.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Up Next1