Power on PC by USB Keyboard, but only with "power key"?
My HTPC (based on an ASRock J5005-ITX board), running with Linux Mint 19, is mainly controlled with a Logitech K400 Plus (wireless touch keyboard).
I'd like to power on my PC with the keyboard, but only with the "power key" (named "PC sleep" in the manual). On the keyboard the power key is located on the "ins" button with Fn key (Fn + ins).

I know, I can power on my PC with the USB keyboard, if "USB Keyboard/Remote Power On" is activated in the BIOS settings. This works fine, but I can power on it with any key.
Since I sometimes press a key accidental, it would be fine if it will boot only with the "power key" (or any other single key, I can define somewhere).
If I deactivate "USB Keyboard/Remote Power On" in the BIOS settings I can't boot my PC by keypress on the keyboard, even not with the "power key".

I'm afraid that this is not possible, but it's worth to ask the crowd.

P.S.: I know, this is not a Kodi-specific issue but I hope also other people using Kodi have the same question/issue and maybe also the same hardware/keyboard. I also don't know a better forum to ask for this.
I hope I'll not annoy anybody here in this forum with this off-topic.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Power on PC by USB Keyboard, but only with "power key"?0