Solved NextPVR not working on new tablet - but working on others
I've just got a new tablet since my last one gave up the ghost.  It's a Huawei MediaPad T3 10 tablet.  Everything is working Kodi wise with the exception of live and recorded TV.  

Live tv playback is working on my other galaxy tablet, phone, and windows computers.  All running Leia Beta 3

Having selected a channel from the guide or channel list and switched to it.  It indicates in the top right that the channel is playing, however no TV picture is displayed.

Navigating back, which would eventually take you to the playing media only ever takes to the main kodi menu.  Kodi at this point seems to be frozen.  It's not possible to select another tv channel to switch to.  It is also not possible to launch other media or exit kodi.  Eventually Android displays a message that kodi is not responding, or I have to kill it in the task manager.

Here are the logs from my recent recreation of the problem https://paste.kodi.tv/jizofihumi

Any ideas?

Josh
Got it working, by reinstalling Kodi.  Not intetionally but I couldn't stop the debug addon so took drastic actions
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR not working on new tablet - but working on others0