Solved Movieset display problem with a number of sets - Fanart - Genre - Number of disks.
I have some issues with moviesets in Kodi 17.6 on Windows 10 and LibreELEC. So I think it is platform independent.

Titian --> Enhanced all-in-one homescreen.
Nice layout with among other tiles the tile 'moviesets'.
However when I scroll through the widgets some movieset dont show their fanart in the spotlight widget. It just remains black.
For the same moviesets when selected in View_523_Netflix the movieset don't show the number of disks and genres. For example the the Bourne Movieset shows 5/5 because that movieset contains five movies..

So I think it depends on the movieset.
I allready checked the .nfo files of the movies in the set. These are all fine.
<set>
       <name>Collection X</name>
       <overview>sfdhgfdgfdg</overview>
</set>

i already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling Kodi completely, inlcuding the databases, but no difference.

I hope that the problem is clear and that someone can help me.

Thanks in advance
I solved the issue. 

Apparently it has to do with the text in <overview>. You have to escape all special characters. There was an ë in there and a é. That leads to not displaying the images. Don't ask me why, because the text did show up. But now it is fixed.
(2018-12-05, 20:11)MovieMan123 Wrote: I solved the issue. 

Apparently it has to do with the text in <overview>. You have to escape all special characters. There was an ë in there and a é. That leads to not displaying the images. Don't ask me why, because the text did show up. But now it is fixed.
 Where did you find this? I'm having he same problem.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
(2018-12-06, 22:37)DjSpike2k8 Wrote:  Where did you find this? I'm having he same problem. 
 You can find the <overview> section in the .nfo file in your movie folders.

You have to escape special characters by using a code. Just replace for example ë by & #235; (without spaces, but else it changes when I post here)

It is in dutch but these codes work for me. See: https://www.handleidinghtml.nl/html/kara...ers03.html

So Italië will be Itali& #235; (without spaces, but else it changes when I post here)
When you refresh the movie info it will work. If not, delete the movies from Kodi, all of them in the specific set, and import them again. Now it is solved. I hope this helps.
(2018-12-06, 23:33)MovieMan123 Wrote:
(2018-12-06, 22:37)DjSpike2k8 Wrote:  Where did you find this? I'm having he same problem. 
 You can find the <overview> section in the .nfo file in your movie folders.

You have to escape special characters by using a code. Just replace for example ë by & #235; (without spaces, but else it changes when I post here)

It is in dutch but these codes work for me. See: https://www.handleidinghtml.nl/html/kara...ers03.html

So Italië will be Itali& #235; (without spaces, but else it changes when I post here)
When you refresh the movie info it will work. If not, delete the movies from Kodi, all of them in the specific set, and import them again. Now it is solved. I hope this helps. 
 Thanks buddy.. imported perfectly.. took a few attempts but got there in the end Smile
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movieset display problem with a number of sets - Fanart - Genre - Number of disks.0