Alpha 3Xperience1080 [MOD Xperience1080]
(2018-11-04, 13:41)3xistence Wrote:
(2018-11-03, 20:37)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2018-11-03, 12:59)3xistence Wrote:  Extrafanart is related to an external addon?
I can check it and try to figure out how to implement it, you can also provide me in what way/page/window you will like to see this extrafanart and i can always give it a try  
No, not related to an addon. Now when you are, for example, in the movies menu and you select a movie, you see the fanart. (Only a single picture)
Maybe it's nice when selecting a movie or tvshow you also can see extrafanart.  
 I was thinking the same: i'm trying also to create an alternative to the Xperience1080 movie info screen.
I prefer to have the cover of the movie in the main page with the plot and on the left side the fanart (and i wish to check and add if it's possible also the other fanart that you can browse/choose.
I will soon give you some updates about this feature 
That would be great. Thanks
No news for bêta test ?
Xperience 1080 is my favorite skin since I use kodi and your mode seem's bring fresh news and modern option. Very impressive.
I hope we can test it soon.
By the way it's the général problèm of wip skin, many project never go to the publication. I hope your mod really exist soon.
(2018-11-20, 22:06)Biofx80 Wrote: No news for bêta test ?
Xperience 1080 is my favorite skin since I use kodi and your mode seem's bring fresh news and modern option. Very impressive.
I hope we can test it soon.
By the way it's the général problèm of wip skin, many project never go to the publication. I hope your mod really exist soon.
Sadly i'm far away from the release, i'm still working on a lot of features (the last one is a new viewmode for the music, i will attach here a screenshot) and i really don't want to quit the project but i'm facing now a lot of problems caused by the original skin: various errors and not updated addons (the last version of globalsearch is completly different and as you can check by using the normal xperience1080 now the results are displayed on the estuary skin instead of having a layout for Xperience1080).
 Debugging the code made by somebody else make hard to find and change also the most little thing because i need to figure out where all the informations are stored and the various files trees of dependency.
 It will be easier to have some support from the author of Xperience1080 himself, he will be able to point me in the right direction and find and correct the various bugs on the fly.

Graphic and Web Designer | C++ Programmer | Creator of 3XperiencE1080 Skin
Dont give up !

Because xperience 1080 still Alive since many version of kodi.
And it's one of the most install in the world.
So you're mod will be very very anticipated bye users.
Thanks for your works !
hi where is the alpha to download please
Nice work!
Completely forgot about this screen.

Looking damn good and id u want testers I'd love to help.

Im using latest kodi 18rc3 on my Nvidia shield.
I also have tv subs so I can test live tv part of it for you and as I mentioned before I love to custom the home pages etc..

Great work,keep it up
Is there any way to get involved testing this skin? Plesse
(2018-11-21, 09:26)3xistence Wrote: the last version of globalsearch is completly different and as you can check by using the normal xperience1080 now the results are displayed on the estuary skin instead of having a layout for Xperience1080

Oh yes, the completely different code was very difficult to integrate, for me too. I'm actually working on a leia-mod of arctic-zephyr.

Don't give up! Smile
Hi
First I wish you an happy New year. 

Is it possible to participate to the testing ? 

I have an nvidia shield with kodi leila rc and smpc for compatibylity. 

1080 is an old and best skin so an évolution is pretty exiting   

Hi from France. 

Best regards Ludovic
Ok so the suspense is literally driving me insane, any idea of a release date
Wow very good mod, I'll be waiting.
So is this skin dead?
Download link please!
Please give use pré alpha or any version to use.

Please how much to have the zip Smile))

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3Xperience1080 [MOD Xperience1080]2