Alpha 3Xperience1080 [MOD Xperience1080]
Creating a Custom Milkdrop2/addon + presets with spectrum analyzer.
(2018-10-26, 11:28)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2018-10-26, 10:39)3xistence Wrote:
(2018-10-25, 18:36)Aaiemron Wrote: That looks really nice with the icons.
Can you make an option that you can see the plot when pausing the video?
Thanks   
Thank you for your suggestion and reply. It can be a nice addition and feature the one you suggest about showing plot on pause and i will try do it right now!
Pratically you are asking to show directly the plot directly on pause instead to  go into the Information button on the player controls?   
Yes, that is correct. Thank you 
 Actually i managed to run the plot info when you pause by using the player controls.
You wanted it to appear also when you press the spacebar key (hotkey to play/pause the player)?
(2018-10-26, 11:46)3xistence Wrote:
(2018-10-26, 11:28)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2018-10-26, 10:39)3xistence Wrote: Thank you for your suggestion and reply. It can be a nice addition and feature the one you suggest about showing plot on pause and i will try do it right now!
Pratically you are asking to show directly the plot directly on pause instead to  go into the Information button on the player controls?   
Yes, that is correct. Thank you  
 Actually i managed to run the plot info when you pause by using the player controls.
You wanted it to appear also when you press the spacebar key (hotkey to play/pause the player)? 
Yes, if that is possible
Any idea when we could test your mod so that we can give you feedback and suggestions?
Thanks
(2018-10-26, 12:09)Aaiemron Wrote: Any idea when we could test your mod so that we can give you feedback and suggestions?
Thanks
As Soon i will check and fix various bugs and end the main roadmap, sadly everything is quiet complex because in order to solve some problems i need to debug nearby all the files and find what can cause problems.
It will be different write everything from zero but i'm pretty happy with the work of xhaggi so i prefer touch as less as i can.

For example i just discover recently a problem with the Mp3 files on music library, i don't know if i'm the only one but playing an mp3 file it will give me (on the OSD) a N/A icon and the 2.0 icon (for stereo audio) instead of MP3 Icon + Audio Channel one.
Now i fixed the bug

New Features added [MUSIC OSD]:
  • Fixed the problem that will give as files icon an N/A instead of Mp3 when the codec is float
  • Added the possibility to use the Album Cover Art as Background if there's no fanart for an artist
  • Added the possibility to use the Album Cover Art as centered background when listening music
  • Added possibility to use Only Album Cover Art (with or without audio visualizer) with Only the background overlay or black background
  • Added a button to display the artist biography when listening music directly on screen with visualizer/backgrounds etc...
Oké thank you. No rush. Respect for what you have created so far.
(2018-10-24, 10:49)3xistence Wrote: [UPDATE: 10/30/2018]

[FEATURES/ADDITIONS already working]
  • Fixed the problem that will give as files icon an N/A instead of Mp3 when the codec is float
  • Added the possibility to use the Album Cover Art as Background if there's no fanart for an artist
  • Added the possibility to use the Album Cover Art as centered background when listening music
  • Added possibility to use Only Album Cover Art (with or without audio visualizer) with Only the background overlay or black background
  • Added a button to display the artist biography when listening music directly on screen with visualizer/backgrounds etc...
  • Added button to show the PLOT dialog when a MOVIE will be paused by using the seekbar
  • Added button to show/unshow the APP ID under the description of the ADDONS
  • Added BUTTONS for every WIDGET(Home/Movies/TvShow/Music/etc...) in order to disable the automatic Autoscroll
  • fixed mp3 icon when listening music (before it will return a N/A icon if our mp3 will be a float one)
  • Possibility to change font with a more modern/clean one (bold,normal or with smaller size)
  • Possibility to change theme (default,flat,default with blueOSD, Invert with gray icons for lighter/white backgrounds)
  • Possibility to change colors of the interface (Invert) in order to raise the visibility whit lighter/white background
  • Possibility to REMOVE from the Home the search page/icon directly by the Skin Settings-->Home menu
  • Possibility to REMOVE from the Home the Home page/Icon directly by the Skin Settings-->Home menu
  • Possibility to ADD colours to only left, only right or both tiles directly by the Skin Settings
  • More Widgets presets for all the categories (Home/Movies/Tv Shows)
  • Added White background to the presets
[ROADMAP/WIP FEATURES]
  • Add a custom home page category
  • Adding the repository name on version check directly after the addon version
  • Add an alternative view of selected movie/music in order to have more informations on screen
  • Possibility to disable left side tiles or right side tiles on all the pages in home screen
  • Integrate ExtendedInfo script into Home/Search page in order to let users to search on moviedb infos and not only on their library
  • Add Widgets also to the right side of pages instead of custom home items (for who doesn't use addons or doesn't want them directly on the right of Movies/Tv Shows/Music pages)
  • Clean and debug the code about scrolling left (removing the Home/Home page and the search bar right about now can cause some abnormal switch behaviour if there's not enabled at least the category Movies in the main page)
  • Keep working/debugging the code in order to perfectly fit colors for a white background (in the home page we need some high contrast but obviously when we watch a list with a background/fanart a dark font color will make everything unreadable. That need to create more voices about colors and split main/home page from all the other panels/views
[UPDATE]
  • Possibility to turn on and as little thumbnails the addons screenshots
  • Fixed the Watched Overlay bug present in Xperience1080 (Last Github): Now your watched movies/tvshows will have a green icon in order to provide visual feedback about already watched videos (In xperience1080 you simply don't have any icon in overlay except for unwatched/in progress) If you liked the idea to don't have any overlay on watched movies/tvshows i just set the watched overlay as option so you can always turn it off
  • Added a biography on music player that scrolls on background : you can turn it on and off directly by the seekerbar on the player or skin settings
  • Added nearby all the features also into a 3XPERIENCE1080 label into the skin settings menu in order to easily access to all the new stuff (also i divided everything under labels "Music" "Widgets" "addons" etc... to easily understand where a button will apport a change)
  • Added Artist/Album/Title of the song that scrolls on the music player background (turn it on and off from the skin settings)
  • Added a spin CD animation on music player (always, as everything i do, you can turn it on or off from the skin settings)
  • Added a different texture for the bottom overlay information bar (with less/shorter shadows in order to don't overlay with it the content in the center of the screen. Usefull for music visualization etc...)
  • New 3XperiencE1080 Background made by Me (to Use in normal dark theme with the overlay or in the Invert/White theme with Invertoverlay)

ImageImageImage
Wow Amazing . Can't wait to try this beautiful mod.
(2018-11-02, 18:12)Aaiemron Wrote: Wow Amazing . Can't wait to try this beautiful mod.
 Thank You for your interest! I really hope to end the most big features soon!
If you can track on find any bug also in Xperience1080 just write them down so i can check them and fix them!

Best Regards
Graphic and Web Designer | C++ Programmer | Creator of 3XperiencE1080 Skin
(2018-11-03, 10:06)3xistence Wrote:
(2018-11-02, 18:12)Aaiemron Wrote: Wow Amazing . Can't wait to try this beautiful mod.
If you can track on find any bug also in Xperience1080 just write them down so i can check them and fix them!

Best Regards 
Not a bug, more a question: Is there a way to show extrafanart for movies and tvshows?
(2018-11-03, 10:30)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2018-11-03, 10:06)3xistence Wrote:

Best Regards  
Not a bug, more a question: Is there a way to show extrafanart for movies and tvshows? 
 Extrafanart is related to an external addon?
I can check it and try to figure out how to implement it, you can also provide me in what way/page/window you will like to see this extrafanart and i can always give it a try
(2018-11-03, 12:59)3xistence Wrote:
(2018-11-03, 10:30)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2018-11-03, 10:06)3xistence Wrote:  Thank You for your interest! I really hope to end the most big features soon!

Best Regards  
I can check it and try to figure out how to implement it, you can also provide me in what way/page/window you will like to see this extrafanart and i can always give it a try 
No, not related to an addon. Now when you are, for example, in the movies menu and you select a movie, you see the fanart. (Only a single picture)
Maybe it's nice when selecting a movie or tvshow you also can see extrafanart.
(2018-11-03, 20:37)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2018-11-03, 12:59)3xistence Wrote:
(2018-11-03, 10:30)Aaiemron Wrote: Not a bug, more a question: Is there a way to show extrafanart for movies and tvshows?  
No, not related to an addon. Now when you are, for example, in the movies menu and you select a movie, you see the fanart. (Only a single picture)
Maybe it's nice when selecting a movie or tvshow you also can see extrafanart. 
 I was thinking the same: i'm trying also to create an alternative to the Xperience1080 movie info screen.
I prefer to have the cover of the movie in the main page with the plot and on the left side the fanart (and i wish to check and add if it's possible also the other fanart that you can browse/choose.
I will soon give you some updates about this feature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3Xperience1080 [MOD Xperience1080]2