Alpha 3Xperience1080 [MOD Xperience1080]
So RIP skin ?
(2019-06-04, 18:23)Biofx80 Wrote: So RIP skin ?

No news ?

Maybe an alpha release ? I love the bug... 

Have we any chance to see your work one Day ? 

Keep going, Ludo
(2019-06-30, 12:24)Biofx80 Wrote:
(2019-06-04, 18:23)Biofx80 Wrote: So RIP skin ?

No news ?

Maybe an alpha release ? I love the bug... 

Have we any chance to see your work one Day ? 

Keep going, Ludo
+1
Will there be any new UI sounds that make it similar to the Xbox 360's dashboard?
(2020-09-06, 18:01)ChestnutThing Wrote: Will there be any new UI sounds that make it similar to the Xbox 360's dashboard?

I prefer to have the skin even if they are no sound! 

I hope the skin is not dead 😭
Hi, 
I think it will be a great skin if you can finish it. 
I think skinner Should seek financial compensation for their work. Why would so much work be free? We buy a watch dial for a few dollars when there is much less work! But respect to the designer of watch face. And I bought my face watch. 
I want to buy my skin because I want the skin I love can be release one day.
I hope that mentalities change and that the designers, these artists do not hesitate to claim a prize for the work provided. 
I want aeon 2
I want 3xperience 
I want swan 
I can't wait for skins that will be works

I can't wait to use all this master piece. 
Make kickstarer to skin why not when you see the catalog
this ish is dead. can someone delete this thread? along with any other skins that aren't actively being developed? this forum has become absolutely useless
(2020-10-11, 13:07)twinity Wrote: this ish is dead. can someone delete this thread? along with any other skins that aren't actively being developed? this forum has become absolutely useless

And by replying to this thread and bumped it to the front page you haven't helped.
(2018-10-24, 10:49)3xistence Wrote:

From where can I download this/your mod skinHuh
I know this is an old thread and it might be a dead project, but I am really in love with this skin. If you still have the source code and just dont have time, I would love to collaborate to get it to release status!
(2020-12-18, 16:38)wtfcr0w Wrote: I know this is an old thread and it might be a dead project, but I am really in love with this skin. If you still have the source code and just dont have time, I would love to collaborate to get it to release status!
There is a leia version of Xperience1080 , which you could use as base? 
https://codeload.github.com/xperience108...zip/master

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3Xperience1080 [MOD Xperience1080]2