Has this add on been deprecated in Leia beta 4?
Is it expected to be a long wait?
Same problem here with Xbox one. Simple client not appearing anymore amongst the list of add ons on and I can't use my IPTV service.

Btw, does Kodi update automatically on xbox?
+1
Suffering from this on Xbox One, would really appreciate a quick fix as my TV broadcasts are dependent on this feature.

Is there any workaround until this is resolved?
How long can it take? Does it update automatic or should i uninstall and reinstall it?
Not working anymore! You can be happy to complete this task, but I'm very upset. Uninstalling Kodi from xbox.
* Martijn stops caring the more people come here complaining and start demanding
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Same issue Xbox one
Any solution coming soon??
Yep same here lost my service due to that add on now not to.be found anywhere someone elsewhere has mentioned that it might need to be installed now rather than it automatically been there something to do with Kodi binary repository I don't understand all this so not sure if its there somewhere or not I normally just configure it and enable it from the my add ons section. I have no TV upstairs now due to no TV or aerial I game and watch TV via a gaming monitor. Hopefully someone can get it back. Trying my iptv player on Xbox outside of kodi at min but don't like it epg rubbish and pausing loads normally ok running through kodi
Stop bitching people. This is a BETA version of FREE software.

An item was ACCIDENTALLY removed and will be replaced ASAP. I haven't checked, but it's probably already updated in the nightly builds!

Just chill out, relax and give the developers a break.
Not bitching. It a service I use a lot. Am wondering on an eta of a fix.
Question 
Exactly, we have the right to know how this update goal is, we all subscribe to some service, we need to know how the status is!
(2018-10-26, 21:09)MCesar Wrote: Exactly, we have the right to know how this update goal is, we all subscribe to some service, we need to know how the status is!
 What right? What service? You use a software product made with volunteers where you as user can only friendly ask something without having any rights.

The more you as users in general start demanding the longer it will take for me to push out an update to Windows Store that includes the addon again. Currently it is not looking good seeing the current status of demanding.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thumbs Down 
The democratic right is free to ask the progress of the update, an existing add, withdrawn. Or are we in a dictatorship, and we can not interact and ask?
We aren't all demanding please don't punish everyone who uses this for the impatience and rudeness of others. Take the high road.
(2018-10-26, 21:14)MCesar Wrote: The democratic right is free to ask the progress of the update, an existing add, withdrawn. Or are we in a dictatorship, and we can not interact and ask?

Polite asking is fine, although reading the forum where the current situation has already been explained several times is better still so we don't have to spend time repeating ourselves.

Moaning, complaining, demanding and attempting to rush things by trying to pressurise volunteers who provide their time to produce Kodi for free to anyone and everyone who wants it is however not acceptable.

It is neither a democracy or a dictatorship - it is open source software provided for free by unpaid volunteers. The only way to get more out of it is to contribute to it, not to just use it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Has this add on been deprecated in Leia beta 4?0