Has this add on been deprecated in Leia beta 4?
The language barrier often hinders us, and may have a lot of different interpretation. Let us in patience without any problem. If I have spoken in an uneducated way, I apologize and go forward. I'm grateful for everyone at work. Peace.
(2018-10-26, 23:30)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2018-10-26, 21:14)MCesar Wrote: [font][font]O direito democrático é livre para pedir o progresso da atualização, um aditamento existente, retirado. [/font][font]Ou estamos em uma ditadura, e não podemos interagir e perguntar?[/font][/font]

[font][font]Pedir educadamente é bom, embora ler o fórum onde a situação atual já foi explicada várias vezes seja ainda melhor, para que não tenhamos que gastar tempo repetindo a nós mesmos. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Gemendo, reclamando, exigindo e tentando apressar as coisas, tentando pressionar os voluntários que fornecem seu tempo para produzir Kodi de graça para qualquer um e todos que o querem, no entanto, não são aceitáveis. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Não é uma democracia nem uma ditadura - é um software de código aberto fornecido gratuitamente por voluntários não remunerados. [/font][font]A única maneira de tirar mais proveito disso é contribuir para isso, não apenas para usá-lo.[/font][/font] 
  Thank you, ignore my message, it was not appropriate. Good job.
Sorry, not trying to be demanding just wondering and don't know where else to ask about fixs
We're aware of the issue and work is underway to resolve it and restore the PVR. However as we are a volunteer organisation plus things need to be tested to ensure nothing else gets broken it may take a short time before we can release things.

We ask for your patience for a little longer until things are ready.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
same problem Sad
thank you
FOUND A WORKAROUND
I'm able to use my IPTV on xbox using one of their m3u player apps.
It's a poor UI/UX, and I'll be waiting for the Kodi update, but at least it allows me to watch TV again Smile
(BTW: Kodi-Team, I read the thread here guys, your work is much appreciated. don't let fools bother you).

Simply d/l IPTV Extra from the Microsoft store (or whatever they call it) and enter your IPTV url to download your IPTV playlist and view your channel list (With the channels accessible, of course).
With hope this could give both developers and users here some peace.... Smile
good day I have the same problem, just that does not work even the iptv extra xbox, good work and I hope you can solve soon
Thank you for the suggestion, hopefully it may be a suitable stop-gap alternative.

Although just to be totally clear IPTV Extra is nothing to do with us, nor do we offer any official support or recommendation for it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Same problem for me.

I'm using Kodi on a Xbox One and PVR simple client was suddenly disappear few days ago. I read Kodi developers are aware of the problem, but I'd like to highlight the fact that we (xbox users) have not the chance to install an older version of Kodi, not even a stable version.

So, a quick fix would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your work.
Good Morning. I do not speak English very well, but I solved my problem with a very good alternate application. His name follows. I tested the 4 available and it was the only one that ran perfectly. I'm enjoying it a lot. Enjoy.
MyIPTV Player
Not sure if this is a bug only for me, but in addition to this add-on being broken, on the xbox consoles/accounts which have kodi set to auto start the tv guide, the entire kodi install has effectively broken as a result. It gives me a popup message about how I haven't configured PVR, which cannot be closed using the controller (not sure if there would be another way) so I cannot use any part of Kodi without either deleting and reinstalling (i assume). I hope this doesn't come off as a complaint just seemed like the right place to report this issue and see if anyone was at least aware of a way to close this dialog box so i can use the rest of kodi until a fix is implemented. Thanks to all working on it!
Can you map the controller in system input settings? you might need a keyboard or different controller to browse to it.

Also a debug log would tell me what's wrong.
(2018-10-27, 18:05)garbear Wrote: Can you map the controller in system input settings? you might need a keyboard or different controller to browse to it.

Also a debug log would tell me what's wrong.
 Unfortunately keyboard isn't supported without yet extra hardware (i'm not an xbox insider whatever that is) so i cant test that. If you have any idea how to get access to the debug log off this xbox console i would be happy to get it. I have never had to do it on a device i didn't have actual physical access to and since I have no way to navigate kodi or access the filesystem on the xbox one to browse I dont really have a clue how to go about it Sad
When you first press a button on the controller, do you see this dialog?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Has this add on been deprecated in Leia beta 4?0