Has this add on been deprecated in Leia beta 4?
It worked for now with MyIPTV (https://www.microsoft.com/p/myiptv-playe...verviewtab). I pulled by IE from the Xbox file list of .m3u extension channels, I saved it in the Download folder. Then I installed MyIPTV, in settings I looked for the file saved in the download folder. I configured the full epg address of the server, saved it updated, and it worked. It serves for this waiting period, of our friends developers. They need peace.
thank you
I use a mini wireless keyboard/mouse combo on my Xbox one. Mouse doesn’t work but keyboard does. USB connection
(2018-10-27, 20:36)RonnieBoy82 Wrote: I use a mini wireless keyboard/mouse combo on my Xbox one. Mouse doesn’t work but keyboard does. USB connection
 interesting, ill try this thanks
@themodfatherinc try to get me a debug log and I'll look into the problem. Thanks!
Any USB keyboard should work, according  to Microsoft
Will an announcement be made here when the client is fixed? Don’t beam to be a bug but damn I miss simple client
just got this back in beta 5 many thanks for the quick resolution
Did you get it on xbox one? I can't see any update available to beta 5 on my console...
(2018-10-30, 12:48)tinitn74 Wrote: Did you get it on xbox one? I can't see any update available to beta 5 on my console...
yeah got it on xbox one last night - think it takes time for update to propagate to everyone
Glad to hear its coming.  Use it alot.  Thank you to the developers for the quick fix
Same problem on Xbox One X
Anyone know if there is a lag with updates in Canada? Or is this an uninstall/reinstall fix by any chance?
It should update without reinstall.

But when is down to Microsoft and their store, and is beyond our control.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Ok thank you
Working again! Simple client is again vailable

Best,
JAF

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Has this add on been deprecated in Leia beta 4?0