DVB subtitles and audio settings
When I add my tvHeadend server in kodi, I then need to set per channel enable subtitle and then select correct subtitle language, same goes for audio if I want to change it.

Does anyone know where kodi saves this settings for subtitle and audio per channel, I want to change it in bulk or edit it on per different user base.

Is it in some DB or some config file...Huh

b.r.
(2018-10-24, 15:15)cyber035 Wrote: When I add my tvHeadend server in kodi, I then need to set per channel enable subtitle and then select correct subtitle language, same goes for audio if I want to change it.

Does anyone know where kodi saves this settings for subtitle and audio per channel, I want to change it in bulk or edit it on per different user base.

Is it in some DB or some config file...Huh

b.r.
Hi,
I'm experienced same issue recently, when switched from osmc to libreelec (hw: Raspberry Pi 3 B+ & Astrometa DVB-C tuner, signal problems on low frequency channels - 298MHz with osmc).
1. The late answer for the question: the subtitle settings are stored in video database (MyVideos116.db), make a copy to PC and open with SQLitebrowser. It's in "settings" table, but the channel name not present, to identify the channel change the "Subtitle offset" value (more info: https://kodi.wiki/view/Subtitles), change the "Enable subtitles" to be stored.
2. Here I found a bug(?). Starting with Kodi 18: "Select which subtitle stream to display. If only one subtitle track is available, this option will not be available." (more info: https://kodi.wiki/view/Subtitles). If I tied to enable the subtitle on channel with only one subtitle stream, this not stored in DB! (switching back to channel the subtitle is disabled). Tried to change the "offset" value, the settings appeared in DB, correct value of offset ("SubtitleDelay"), subtitle enabled ("SubtitlesOn = 1"), but wrong subtitle stream id ("SubtitleStream = -1"). If I edited the DB, changing the "SubtitleStream" to correct value: "0", the subtitle remain enabled.
Yes, I know (and using now), selecting the preferred subtitle language in Settings/Player/Language/Subtitles is a solution in this case. I have only one channel with wrong subtitle label (other language) where I will need to edit the database. I tried also the old 17.6 version of Kodi, and working without issue with channel subtitle selection.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVB subtitles and audio settings0