Iptv removed in latest Xbox update
Just opened kodi after it updated last night and the iptv client has completely disappeared. It’s not even in the addons anymore. Are there any alternatives that I could use?
The same problem here. And I don’t speak english very well. Could somebody help us? Thanks a lot
Add-ons that came pre-packaged with the install file have been removed. These add-ons are now downloaded through the Kodi Official Repository just like any other add-on.

Add-on_manager (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok, but don't found simple client Addon for IPTV . As a way to reinstall it? thank you
Thanks for your reply. Problem is, it doesn’t appear to be in the kodi repository. There isn’t a pvr section within the repo.
Also, considering pre-packaged files don’t come with the install anymore, it’s strange that every other pvr client remains...
(2018-10-25, 01:51)Karellen Wrote: Add-ons that came pre-packaged with the install file have been removed. These add-ons are now downloaded through the Kodi Official Repository just like any other add-on.

Add-on_manager (wiki)

This is not true for UWP/XBOX.
They are still shipped
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok, wasn't aware. Thanks.

Members, ignore my previous advice.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Good morning everyone.

Yesterday i was doing some settings on Kodi on my Xbox One to try to fix some problems. After that the PVR IPTV Simple Client disappeared...i was getting crazy because i did reinstall it for 3 times but nothing. Now i'm reading here that i'm not the only one....
I even tried to download from the web but it always fails.

Please keep me updated if someone find a solution, otherwise i have to buy a TV BOX
I have the same issue so keen to hear on potential fixes Smile
They removed the "PVR IPTV Simple Client" in Kodi beta 4? You got it? When it will be available?
Retiraram o "PVR IPTV Simple Client", no Kodi beta 4? Tiraram? Quando estará disponível?

Xbox 
Undecided
I have the same problem yesterday I installed kodi on my xbox one but the pvr iptv simple is not on the list. I tried Kodi on my computer and the client is present and works fine. My question is: There is a repo where i can find another player where i can put my iptv url?
I don't care if i use this pvr simple IPTV client or another player, for me is important view my m3u url list channel.
I'm Italian and my English is not the best. Read gigabyte site for find a solution it's very hard for me.
Not on the XBox - indeed that's arguably the root cause of the problem. As noted in various other threads around the board and in the beta4 release notes, we're introducing a binary add-ons repo for most platforms (to save having to pre-install them all). However the XBox architecture doesn't allow that properly so they got lost. As noted above they should still be there but the binary repo work in the common core of Kodi broke something.

Restoration is being worked on for the next update hopefully.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-10-26, 23:50)DarrenHill Wrote: [font][font]Não no XBox - de fato, essa é a causa raiz do problema. [/font][font]Como observado em vários outros tópicos ao redor do fórum e nas notas de versão do beta4, estamos introduzindo um repositório de complementos binários para a maioria das plataformas (para economizar a necessidade de pré-instalar todos eles). [/font][font]No entanto, a arquitetura XBox não permite isso corretamente, então eles se perderam. [/font][font]Como mencionado acima, eles ainda devem estar lá, mas o trabalho de recomposição binário no núcleo comum do Kodi quebrou alguma coisa. [/font][/font]

[font][font]A restauração está sendo trabalhada para a próxima atualização esperançosamente.[/font][/font]
  Thank you
when is the next update scheduled?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Iptv removed in latest Xbox update1